CAMPING TRIP(2)

Jennie POV

Omg, only i knew how i survived this whole journey. She was so close to me looking so innoccent and peaceful. Why she's making everything difficult for me? I need to keep my feelings aside. Jennie, you can't fall for her at any cost. She's messing with your head and your heart also.

I was standing with Kai waiting for Rosé and Jisoo to join us. Lisa and Irene was at some distance talking something seriously with each other.

#(LISA POV)

Lisa: Why you decided to come to this trip, Irene?

Irene: I can't leave Rosé alone with Jisoo! Thats it.

Lisa: But still you should've discussed it. You never listen to me and always do what you want. I told you to stay away from Jisoo. Rosé is my friend, Irene. I could've joined this trip to keep her safe or i could've convinced her to stay back but no......you do what you like and now look everyone is here.

Irene: You aren't even talking to Rosé. How you would've convinced her?

Her words hit me. She's right. I am ignoring Rosé from last month and not even talking to her. Whenever she texted, i gave her any excuse i can ,to keep her away from me. I know its difficult but i can't hurt her feelings anymore.

Lisa: You didn't even gave me chance to talk to her and joined this trip suddenly without informing me. Thank God, Kai told me that you were also going to the trip otherwise i wouldn't had even knew .

Irene: She can't do anything. I don't even have what she wants. Lisa ,try to relax for a moment.

Lisa: How can i relax when she's here, always trying to hurt you and Jennie.

Irene: What she'll do? Kill me, what more she can do?

Lisa: Don't dare say these words again. Death is not a joke, Irene. You can never know the pain of loosing someone.

Irene: You know nothing about me, Lisa. I have also.......

She suddenly stopped talking and there was anger in her eyes.

Lisa: I am sorry. I over reacted. But you need to know the situation. By the way, i have called Bam also. He'll probably reach here till night. Mother and Father is not here and i can't risk anything. The more, the merrier.

Irene: I know, i don't do anything without plan Lisa. You'll also know it soon.

She said those words and left me alone to join others. What did she meant ?

***************************
Rosé POV

The night has fallen already and everyone settled their tents .Jisoo and i was sharing the same tent while Jennie's with Lisa. The sky was full with bright stars. We all were sitting around the fire surrounded by large trees and greenery in this dense forest. Everyone was playing games and singing. I still didn't get chance to talk with Lisa properly, we only talked a little when everyone was around. She was clearly tensed about something, i can feel it.

"Hey Rosé, why don't you sing the song that you wrote ? It was really very nice, please sing it for us! "

Jaden,one of my groupmate said. We are in the same year and one day he saw me singing this song i wrote after practice. I wrote this song after Lisa's rejection. I don't want to sing it in front of her. I peeked at her. She wasn't listening to anyone, just lost in her thoughts staring at the burning fire .

Rosé: I didn't bring my guitar, Jaden. I excused.

Jaden: Don't worry about it.

He ran to his tent and came back with his acoustic guitar.