NIGHTMARES ARE BACK

ROSÉ POV

Lisa was in the club office and i was waiting outside for her. I called Jennie to inform her that we are coming. I called her but she didn't pick her call so i called Jisoo instead. Surprisingly Jisoo also didn't picked. I called her again but no response. I got worried ,i called Jennie again but still nothing. Lisa came toward me and i told her about Jennie and Jisoo. She didn't even listened to me and ran away leaving me behind. I ran after her to follow her but damn she was very fast. I turned around the hallway and she was gone like storm. I ran toward parking lot. When i reached there Lisa was fuming in anger.
She looked at me and said me to keep calling Jisoo. Her words were stern and loud. I never saw her like this, so i obeyed her and dialed Jisoo's number. She still wasn't picking her call.
Lisa sat in driver seat and started her car. I was standing outside looking at her.

Lisa : Come on! We don't have time. We have to find both of them as soon as possible.

I hopped in the car and she drove the car like bullet. I grabbed my seatbelt harder.

****************************
JENNIE POV

I was standing at the same place i used to be in my nightmares. It was very dark and i can't see anything clearly. I was feeling pain on my mark. Suddenly someone laughed in deep and devilish voice. The same voice that runs shiver down my spine everytime.

"DESTROYER" I said.

" Jennie, You didn't forget me, i am glad. You know how much i missed meeting you like this. I missed seeing you like this, so helpless, writhing in pain ,struggling for life.
You look very beautiful when you smile but i can't help myself ,i have to hurt you .....the same way i hurt your parents. They should've listened to me ! "

I tried to look at the source of sound but i still can't see anything. Suddenly i felt someone's breathe near my ear from behind. I freezed at my place in fear.

"You are afraid of me now. Good ! Because you should. Thats how i like you. You know it hurts me when i see you everyday laughing, joking with your friends and living your life with so much happiness. It seems like you have everything you need but what about me ? I just wanted those small rings but your mother still refused to give them to me. It fills me with so much anger everytime i think about it. But you don't need to worry because I'll get what i want now. "

Jennie: You'll never get what you want. Never.......

"Ohhh and what you are gonna do? You don't even know who i am? How pity, you see your parent's killer everyday but still can't do anything about it ? You know sometimes i feel so sorry for you."

My heart was raging with hate and anger. How dare you mock me like this, make fun of my emotions.
I turned around but nobody was there. I yelled,
"You'll never get those rings. Agastha will never give those to you and we will kill you,more brutally than you killed my parents.

"Awww.....Jennie, look at your words. They are hurting me now. Agastha will do everything I'll say. She'll have to do it because she'll have no other option. How will you kill me with those cute hands of yours! "

Jennie: Keeper....Keeper will kill you. Its my promise.

"Your sister gave you so many false hopes.Your sister....THE KEEPER, has no idea who i am ,what i can do to her ? "

Jennie : How do you.....

"You know, i am just sparing her life for now. I can kill her just like an insect. But I'll spare your life because i want to see that look on your face when I'll kill your sister and family. Look, she's here now. "

I saw Lisa standing there in front of me and suddenly she clenched her heart hard and fell on ground. Lisa looked at me with teary eyes and mouthed 'sorry' to me.