NEW GIRL

Stranger: Yes ,i am not Jisoo. Although i don't even know who she is. My name is IRENE and i am from South Korea.

Jennie: You are also from Korea!!!!!!!

Irene: Okkkk ,so i think, your Jisoo girl is also from Korea.Bdw,u didn't mention your name? Also you didn't tell me if i can sit beside you or not?

Jennie: ohh sorry, my name is Jennie and yes, you can sit here. And also Jisoo is not my girl, i don't even know her.

Irene sat beside me with her books and she was touching her ear again and again, maybe she's nervous or something. I was still feeling minor pain in my ribs which means only one thing: this IRENE girl is one of them.But why i can't see any clear sign of AGASTHA or DESTROYER in her. I was curious about her. Even though i don't like talking to anyone, i want to get answers to all my questions.

Jennie: Mmmm.... How did you get admission here after 1 month?
I mean, from what i know there was only 1 seat open after one student from our class opted out of university and that seat was already taken by Jisoo.

Irene: Thats because i am actually not a new student. I started last year but due to some circumstances back at my home, i had to left in the middle of course. Now i am back again to continue my classes.

Jennie: So basically you are a Senior?

Irene: ummm....yes... you can say that but i will like it more if you will treat me as your friend. We are in the same class.

Jennie: Okk.....

Irene: You don't talk too much, i assume.

I just gave her a tight small.

Irene just laughed and said:
Okay, i understand but after seeing your reaction for that Jisoo girl, now i am interested in her. Can i ask you something?

Jennie: Yes.....

Irene:Is this Jisoo girl your crush or something?

Jennie: No... No.. No... I don't have any sort of.....crush on her😥. I don't even know how she looks like?
(Why i am telling this girl so much about Jisoo )

Irene: Ok...ok...i understand.😂😂😂😂 Wait a minute, you don't know how she looks like😶😶😶then how did you know that i am not Jisoo?

Jennie: You'll know youself soon. 😕

Irene was looking at me dumbfounded trying to understand my words.
Suddenly there was little noise in the back of class and we start looking for the source of sound. A girl was collapsed on her knees in front of class door. She was covering her both ears with her hands like she was trying to tune out the volume of her surroundings. Students were panicking, not knowing what to do in the situation. Nobody was helping that girl.Irene run toward the girl and i was behind her.

Irene: Hey girl, are you okay?

That girl holded Irene's hand and nodded her head.We can't clearly see her face because it was covered with her hairs.But now her breathing was steady and slow and she stand up from the ground.

"I am fine, just a little migraine",she said.

Suddenly Irene gasped and said: What happened to your face girl?

The girl removed her hairs from her face and now it was my turn to gasp.

Jennie: Jisooo!!!!!!!!

Jisoo turned her head toward me and i was frozen at my place like an iceberg. Oh my God, Rosé you are 100% correct, she's the most beautiful girl i ever seen in my life. Did i tell you that her eyes are deep like sea and her nose is like some Angel's crafted work and her heart shaped lips can steal any heart even without smiling. I felt this sudden burning pain in my ribs but still it was very soothing.
I heard someone clearing throat and it returned my senses back to my mind.  I looked up to see Irene widely smiling at me.

Irene: Hey Jennie, can you grab my water bottle from the seat?

Jennie: oooo... What... Oo... Water bottle... Yes... Yes...

I ran back to our seats and when i came back with water bottle,Irene was sitting beside Jisoo and comforting her.

Jennie: Irene.... Waterbottle...

Irene: ohh yess!!! Here, Jisoo drink some water, you'll feel okay.

Jisoo: Thank you very much. 
And don't worry, i am totally fine now. Just a little migraine, it'll go away soon.

Jennie: Are you sure about it, i mean you just suffered from a incident yesterday. I think you should get yourself checked.

Irene: Yes, she's right... Look at your eye, omg, who cruel person did this to your beautiful face?

I looked guiltily at Jisoo. I know Rosé can get over the board sometimes but she'll never hurt anyone intentionally. Not even in her dreams.

Jisoo: Don't worry, it was just an accident. By the way, i am Jisoo Kim and i am from South Korea.

Irene(in korean) : Anneyong Jisooyaahhh.... I am Irene and am also from South Korea. Nice to meet you. Oh God, i am thrilled to find a country mate in this university. It'll fun and look at this nerd standing here, she was waiting like a little puppy for you. She doesn't talk too much but from the moment i have arrived here, each word came from her mouth was related to you.She said she doesn't know you but i think its all a lie. Just ask me if you are interested.  It'll be my honour to become cupid for such a beautiful girl like you.

Jisoo(in korean) : Naa... There's nothing like this. She's my dormmate's friend.Thats why she know about me. Nothing else😅😅😅.Rosé literally told me everything about her.

Now they both are talking in korean and i can't even understand a single word. Are they planning something? Are they talking about rings?
I am sure of one thing one of them is AGASTHA.They both smiled at each other and now they are looking at me.Why they both are looking at me? OMG, do they know that i am THE KEEPER?

Irene: You forget to introduce yourself, Jennie.

Jennie: Ohh...(thank God)  I am Jennie and i am Rosé friend as you already know,i hope so.Nice to meet you and sorry from Rosé side also. I know she sometimes act before thinking but she's pure from her heart. It was not intentional. She's already very guilty and after seeing your face, now i am feeling guilty too.

Irene was looking back and forth between us.

Jisoo: Ohh don't be sorry, please. I have told Rosé countless times that i was just a mistake and i'll say the same to you. I know Rosé very caring and kind person.

Suddenly professor came in the class and everyone went to their respective seats.Irene stayed at the back with Jisoo while i returned to my seat.
Professor was discussing something but first time my attention was not on the lecture. I was listening to Jisoo and Irene's conversation happening at the back of the class .
(I have hyperactive senses, you all totally forgot ,i think ).