SETTLEMENTS

Jennie POV

I was so devastated after seeing Rosé. She was not her usual self. She was hurt and broken. Why you have to do this Lisa? You don't need to sacrifice your love for your duty. I decided i'll do everything i can.....to bring them together. I am also Keeper. I can also keep Irene safe. Only if i get my Keeper powers.
Irene came and sat beside me. She gave me a wide smile. I looked at her and Jisoo was standing behind her with serious face.

Irene: Hey Jisoo! Why are you standing? Come sit, class is going to start soon.

I pulled our assignment from the bag and gave it to her.

Jennie: I completed the assignment already. You can submit it if you want to.

Jisoo: But you said we'll discuss our views and points.

Jennie: I saw the portion you completed and I don't think..... our views will match, so its better if we submit it as it is.

Irene: Hey... Hey... Relax both of you! What happened to everyone today ? Its just an assignment for god sake.

Irene was staring at both of us. The professor came and i shifted my focus to him.

Irene was whispering to Jisoo in Korean again. Why she always talks in Korean with her?

****************************
Irene POV

(in Korean)

Irene : What happened?

Jisoo: Nothing, its just... i am little disturbed after yesterday's incident.

Irene: Hey! Don't think too much about it. If you have any trouble... any problem... I am there for you. It hurts my pride to say this but i am your Unnie, Okay! I'll always keep you safe from them.
(As long as you find rings location and after that....)

Jisoo: Thanks.... Its just short hair and i got into a little argument today. Nothing else.

Irene: Short hair, who are you talking about?
(Ohh... I enjoyed that scene alot, Jisoo.)

Jisoo: Her sister! I can't take her name in front of her. She rejected my friend and its better as you said that we need to be safe from both of them but it hurts to see my friend like this.

Irene: I know its hurtful but its for best,Jisoo. I mean she'll be safe this way. You know what i mean.
(ohh....lovebirds are crying now. Maybe i should take a look at them after class. Sorry Rosé, but i hate the way you used to make Valos minions smile .)

Jisoo: Yes, i think you are right.

I smiled at her.
( I am always right, Jisoo. Only if Jennie's mother had thought the same, i didn't had to involve in this drama.)
****************************

Parking Area (Rosé POV)

I was totally broken after Lisa's revelation about her relationship with Irene. But what i can do, she likes her and i am just a friend to her. I can never be with her. I have to collect myself. I have to forget her but its not easy. Still i have to try for everyone's sake.
Jennie was constantly saying sorry from Lisa's behalf whenever she got a chance and trying to lighten my mood. Whereas Jisoo had become the Jujitsu Jisoo ,i never saw loosing her temper . She literally blasted on Lisa earlier this morning and was in same mood whole day. She wasn't ready to leave me alone and decided to come to my dance classes also. We entered the gate.Lisa was waiting for Jennie near her car and Irene was also there with her arm wrapped around Lisa.

Irene: Oooo... Hey... Everyone! I hope you both have cool down now. I have to escape to Lisa to avoid your WW3.

Lisa and i looked at both of them with confused looks. Irene noticed our confusion.

Irene: They literally started the WW3 of Nerdness in today's class. Firstly they were arguing about the assignment and when discussion session started they were literally over each other's neck. If i wouldn't have been there, i don't know what they would have done.

I looked at both of them and they both turned their heads to escape my gaze.
I looked at Irene and she was laughing so brightly. Thats why Lisa like her. She's so perfect. I looked at their linked arms. Maybe Lisa noticed me thats why she removed her arm from Irene's. Irene gave her a pout and hugged her.

Irene: Okay bye Lisa! And Jennie make sure to drink some chilled water at home, okay. 😂

Jennie hugged me hard and wasn't ready to leave me.

Rosé : Hey Nerd! I am totally fine. Now leave me and just go home.

Jennie: You are lying. We can watch your crappy shit together. I'll bring popcorn also. Remember, i promised you! I'll also let you court me if you want.

I laughed at her words. This girl, she knows how to brighten my mood.

Rosé : Your offer is very tempting but I'll keep it for another time. I hope you're understanding. You know.....i have to find a way to court you. I can't do it with you.

I holded her face with both my hands and puckered my lips. Jennie slapped my face playfully and i hugged her. I looked at Lisa and she was silently smiling at us. I smiled back at her.

Jennie: I am going but promise me ,you'll take care of yourself. I can still stay with you if you want.

Rosé : This nerd...... Hey Lisa, why don't you just put her in the trunk of your car. I don't think she'll go on her own today.

Lisa: I would love to Rosé but i don't want to hear her rant whole night after reaching home.

Everyone looked at us both like we both grew horns on our head.

Jennie: Everything's okay between you two.......

Rosé : We talked and i understand her reason. Yaa... It'll take some time but I'll get over her. Apparently it came to my knowledge that your sister is not that much special as i thought. She's just okay! So we decided to just stay as friend.
(Only if i can shout right now that how much special she's for me. You have to do it Rosé. You are doing it for Jennie, for Lisa, for yourself.)

Lisa: Hey! I am standing right here. You are offending me.

Rosé : These are facts, Lisa.

Jennie whispered in my ear:
I know what you are doing but I'll always support you Rosé. Whatever you'll do, I'll be with you.

I nodded at her and she gave me a little smile before leaving with Lisa. Finally i noticed Jisoo and she was not looking well.

Jisoo: Do you think it is right?

Rosé : Its the only way, Jisoo.

Irene joined us and put her both arms around our shoulders.

Irene: Finally everyone is normal. I was just going to loose my mind today. I am happy that you both sorted your problem. About these nerds, I'll just hope that they don't get any assignment together in future.

I smiled at Irene and observed her features . She's so perfect, no way i could've have ever matched her.

Irene: So....whose ready for tommorow game. I am so excited. We are in finals guys.

Rosé : Ohh, I'll think about it.

Irene: No, you have to come. Its final game ,friends!!! This night is special, it will change our history.

I don't know about others but my life is definitely changed now. You are the one Lisa likes. She needs you. It doesn't matter if I'll be present there or not.

My phone beeped and i opened it to saw Lisa's message.

Lisa
I hope you'll come to the final game tommorow. I need my best friend's luck and her fire extinguisher powers alot.😊

Maybe it matters but just as a best friend.
Best Friends, the word i am hating the most right now.
****************************
Our pink haired beauty got friendzoned guys. Why you did this Lisa!😔😔😔