THE LAST WAR(4)

I hate you.......because of her!!!!

Bam pointed his finger toward Jennie with hatred.

Jennie: Me...... Bbbbutt.... Why.....?

Bam: Why?  Why?  Why?  You want to know ,why? You know she used to love me the most. I was always her first priority but then you came and she started caring about you. She forget about her own little brother. She never bothered to think about me. My own parents were always thinking about you...caring about you.... Everything was about you, every single thing.... Every single decision.... Jennie! Jennie this.... Jennie that..... Nobody cared about Bam. Nobody tried to know what Bam wanted, what he likes,how he feels..... No it was always you, Jennie!
Nobody cared when i went to Korea for studies alone.... Nobody cared when i decided to leave our home....our country.....
Everyone only cared about you Jennie, specially you Lisa! Your mornings, evenings , every day ,every talk involved only one person.... Jennie.....
But you know who cared for me....Irene,my master... She was there for me whenever i was alone..... she saved my life when i drunk-drowned myself into the Han river because my own sister forget to wish me on my birthday just because Jennie was suffering from fever. Yes Lisa, i wanted to kill myself. Thats what you made me. But you she gave me new life. She was there when i cried because i was alone and has noone. She was there to support me when i completed my graduation. She was there to cheer for me when i started my own company. She was there for everything i did . Where were you, Lisa? Jennie was an outsider but you...you were my sister but you never fulfilled your responsibilities of an elder sister.

Jennie: You are mistaken, Bam.She loves you the most,more than her own life...

Bam: Rubbish!!!! She only care about you.

Lisa: Why you never said anything, Bam? I am sorry if i hurt you....i never mean to....but Bam i never ignored you,we never ignored you Bam. You don't understand , you don't know what happened that horrible night.You were just a kid. You had me, mother,father but Jennie.....she had noone. She was alone, she needed me. She was left alone because of me.... because her mother decided to save me instead of herself. Just because i cared a little more for her, doesn't mean i never loved you or forget you. I always cared for you ,more than myself and i still do...... I always thought that you are very strong, more stronger than me....

Bam: Excuses.....thats all you know, Lisa. Thats what you always gave me.

Irene: Okay.....okay....enough of family drama. I can't take it anymore. I am feeling sleepy now. So lets finish it quickly..... Now tell me who wants to die first. Jennie, you....or you Lisa !!!!

Jennie holded Lisa and stood in front of her who was totally devasted and in vulnerable condition at that moment.

Irene: Ohhh....so you wanted to die first. Okay ,so lets fulfill your wish quickly!!!! Time to meet your mother, Jennie!!!

Irene laughed and then attacked Jennie with her power. Jennie tried to stop her attacks but Irene was much powerful than her. She knew she can't stop her for long.

Irene: Impressive!  But unfortunately you can't save yourself with this. Time to die Jennie!!!
Irene attacked Jennie with her final blow .

This is how we are gonna end now. Mom, Dad, Lisa please forgive me. I failed to save you all. Bam hate us and Destroyer got the rings and we can't do anything now. Everything is gonna end now.
Thats what was going in Jennie's mind at that moment.
Jennie was ready to accept her death when someone came and stood in front of her and covered her whole body to protect her from Irene's attack . She was unable to see the face but the shocked look on Irene's and Bam's face was enough to tell it wasn't someone they could have expected.