THE LAST WAR(1)

Jennie POV

Lisa went toward the forest after hearing Rosé song. I know she need to let out her emotions. I was going to follow her but then i saw Rosé running after her, so i stayed back. I know Rosé is the person Lisa needs right now.
I settled back in my seat near Irene. I saw Kai and Jisoo sitting and talking together. Suddenly Kai stand from his place and they both went somewhere.

Irene: Jennie ,lets join others in the balancing game.

Jennie: Thanks but i am fine here. I am just tired.

Irene: Then why don't you go and rest. Everyone is already  going to sleep soon.

Jennie: I think you are right. I should go to sleep too. Please tell spidey when she comes back.

Irene: Okay, I'll but where did she went?

Jennie: umm...just to take some fresh air. She'll be back soon.

Irene: Okay, good night.

Jennie: Good night!

As i was going back to my tent i saw some students were also returning to their tents  just like me. I was about to enter my tent when Lisa called my name. I looked around but noone was there. She again called my name. The voice was coming from behind the trees. I know it wasn't safe to go there alone but i wanted to know what she was doing there. I went toward the voice and saw a figure standing in the dark.

Jennie: You aren't Lisa. Who are you???

The person didn't turned .

Unknown person: You are totally right, Jennie. I am not Lisa.

Jennie: You.......

Suddenly everything went black and i can feel myself getting faint.

**************************
Kai's POV

I was sitting beside Jisoo when Irene signalled me to execute our plan. Lisa was not there and Rosé was also missing. Jennie was sitting beside Irene and Irene assured me that she'll take care of Jennie. Its the perfect chance.

Kai: Hey Jisoo, i need to talk to you about something.

Jisoo: Yes, tell me please.

Kai: Not here, i need to talk to you alone. I hope you don't mind.

Jisoo: I.......

Kai: Hey, I am not going to do anything to you. I just want to talk about something,about Jennie.

Her ears perked up on heading Jennie's name. Thats it, now she'll be ready to come with me.

Jisoo: About Jennie......with me.....

Kai: Its really important for you to know.

Jisoo agreed and nodded her head. I stood from my seat and offered her to come with me. We were heading inside toward the forest.

Jisoo: Kai, can we just talk here. I am not feeling good.

Kai: Just trust me Jisoo. We are going to reach there soon.

Finally i took her to the place i wanted to. It was an open place little deep inside the forest with river flowing by side. I stood there and Jisoo was behind me.

Jisoo: Can we talk now, Kai? We should hurry ,its very dark here. We can get lost in this forest.

I turned around and smiled at her.

Kai: I hope you'll forgive me Jisoo.

*************************

Jisoo POV

Kai: I hope you'll forgive me Jisoo.

Jisoo:What are you saying? Why i need to forgive you?

He was smiling and its not good. I am alone with Kai because he said he wants to talk about Jennie but now he's apologizing to me.
I turned to go back but Kai grabbed my hand and stopped me.

Kai: You aren't going anywhere until i am finished, Jisoo.

I yanked his hand away and but he held it again. I looked at him but...........his eyes......they weren't normal. They were totally dark like there was no sign of light in them. Is he one of them ?No, it can't be true. But he is......

Jisoo: Leave me otherwise you'll have to regret your decision.

Kai: I am not going to regret anything. I'll do whats right for me. You can't take away my everything from me,Jisoo. I worked so hard but you just came and i lost everything. I thought if I'll be nice to you, you'll not do anything but no.....

Jisoo: I am warning you last time, Kai. Leave me.....

Kai: No......

He left me with no option but to use my powers. I closed my eyes to awaken my powers. My hands started to burn in colorful flames and Kai got a little scared.
Suddenly a force hit me and i fell back hard on the ground.

***************************

Lisa POV

Jennie is not in the tent and she's not even responding to her calls and noone knows where she went . I was freaking out and Rosé and Irene were also tensed. She wasn't even responding to me. I sensed some nuisance in the forest.

Lisa: Irene, Jennie is in danger and i am going to find her in the forest. She's there but not safe, i can sense it. Jisoo and Kai are also missing. You need to take care of Rosé.

Rosé: What are you saying, Lisa? What type of danger? I'll also come with you.

Lisa: I have to go ,Rosé. You'll be safe here with Irene. Jennie needs me.

Rosé: No, I'll not let you go there alone. Its not safe.

A car stopped near our camping site and Bam came running toward us.

Bam: Lisa, where's Jennie, i was calling her. She's not picking her calls. I think something's wrong. She's in danger. I tried to track her location with my powers but i didn't get anything.

Lisa: I am also unable to sense her location but i sensed some commotion in forest. Jisoo is alsonot here. We need to hurry, Bam.

Rosé: What type of powers, what danger, where's Jennie and what it has to do with Jisoo? I am getting bad feelings, Lisa. I am coming with you too.

Lisa: No Rosé, you aren't. Situation is serious more than it looks. I can't explain anything to you right now but please try to understand. Please trust me.

I held Rosé face and looked in her eyes.

Rosé : Promise me you'll come back soon with Jennie.

Lisa: I promise Jennie will be here before morning, safe and secure.

I can't promise you my life, Rosé but i can assure you one thing. I'll never let anything happen to her even if i have to loose my life for her.

#####

Lisa and Bam ran toward the forest like lightening and disappeared in the dark in just few seconds. Rosé was shocked to see them. She wasn't even able to believe what she just listened and saw.
Meanwhile Irene was smirking behind her with devilish grin on her face. Everything was going according to her plan.