NEW CITY& NEW ENCOUNTERS

Jisoo:
Someone should have warned me about the cold season of this country beforehand. Thankfully, my agency understood my point and allowed me to take this 1 year hiatus but on one condition : I can't reveal anything about my career to anyone in this university and have to live my life just like an unknown foreign student which is what exactly i want. Thats why i travelled this whole distance from Asia to come here.

So, now i am free and without any paparazi, lights and glamour, can live my life the way i want to ,even if its just for 1 year. I am already feeling healed and fresh.
So here i am, standing in front of my dorm room, my new home for 1 year. Should i just knock or use my key. Maybe my roommate is sleeping, its just 5:30 in the morning. I should just use my key and introduce myself later.
As i opened my dorm room slowly with my key and bent to pick my luggage from the floor, i heard this loud shriek coming from the corridor. Just as i turned behind to see where this noise was coming from, i felt something hard hit my face and then everything turned black.

==========================
I opened my eyes slowly and felt two pairs of eyes looking anxiously at me. As i tried to get up, i felt this throbbing pain in my head. What i am doing here, i was in the front of my dorm when something hard hit my face and i blacked out.
"Where am i, who are you, why i am like this,who did this to me??? " I asked.

The girl with pink hairs started sobbing.
"Oh my God, she lost her memory, what i will do now, even Jennie is at home, how i will tell her,my parents,my music career drowned even before sailing. "

The other lady with sharp features gave her this stern look then she cleared her throat and said:
"Umm.... Hi Miss Jisoo, my name is Krystal and i am your Dorm Head. You are in the dorm clinic right now, you just blacked out after getting knocked off by...... A fire extinguisher ."

"What? Fire extinguisher",i said.

The lady named Krystal gave pink haired girl a stern look again and said:
"Rosé, make sure to explain everything to her and i want everything to be sought out."

Rosé : Yes, Mam....

Krystal: Miss Jisoo, Rosé, here, your dormmate will explain everything to you. Doctor has checked you and all your vitals are fine and you are perfectly fit, just your face will take a little time to heal, maybe just a week but you'll be perfectly fine. Jesus, you are so beautiful even in this state of yours. I have to go now, so take care of yourself and welcome to University of Auckland , maybe this is not the type of welcome you expected but still.

Then she turned to Rosé ,stared at her for few seconds and then went outside showing me a smile one last time.

Rosé : Hi... Jisoo, as you know my name is Rosé and i am your dormmate. How are you feeling right now?

Jisoo: Thanks for asking, i am Jisoo, i am Okay💪. But how i happened to end here.

Rosé panicked and dropped her eyes to her feet and said:
Actually you ended in this room.......because of me......i was coming back from...... stadium after my unsuccessful attempt at stalking my crush.....then i just ran away from my friend......to avoid some boring history documentary.......when i was coming back to my dorm......i saw my dorm door opened.......i thought you are some pervert trying to steal something.........and the nearest thing was the fire extinguisher......and hit you with that and you blacked out.
Then i found out that you are a girl and with luggage, probably my new dormmate.
I am sorry, i am so sorry.....i didn't knew anything about my new dormmate thing,cause i ignored the Krystal's email. I am sorry, so sorry,you are okay, u didn't lost your memory, my music career is safe, please tell me.

This girl is something else, is she a rapper or something. Omg ,did i just hear about stalking her crush,decieving her friend, me being a pervert ,her almost killing me and about her future music career in one single-minute.

I don't why but i just started laughing hard uncontrollably and now the pain in my abdomen from laughing is much worse than my face..... omg...... She's so funny and innocent.

She's looking at my face with such disbelief in her eyes like i have lost my mind. Omg, she's probably thinking i have gone insane and now am laughing hard again increasing her belief.

After controlling my laughter, i said: I am totally fine Rosé and in my right mind and yes, your music career is totally safe and next time we should stalk your crush together, so you wouldn't knock me down with anything again just in front of our dorm.

Now she's blushing hard and looking at the wall behind me to avoid my face.

Ummmm...Rosé, can we go to our room please if am allowed to,cause am feeling so much better after laughing my guts out but am still tired from my flight. I said.

Rosé : Yes, sure, doctor gave me some pain killers that u need to take and said that u just need to rest for a day or another and its weekend so will not miss your any class also. So..... we are totally fine, i mean no bad blood between us or anything.

Jisoo: Yes Rosé, we are totally fine ,lets just get to our room, we also need to properly introduce ourselves again. Okay😊

Rosé smiled at me and said:
Yes, we totally need to. Let me help you get to the room.

So much just happened in 1 hour in my college life, i don't know what gonna happen in 1 year.