DILEMMA OF HEART

Rosé POV

I was sitting on my bed whereas Jisoo was busy completing her assignment. I wanted to talk her about Lisa. It has been less than a week since Lisa and i became friends but our bond is already strong. We exchanged our numbers and chat alot. She constantly teases me by sending fire extinguisher related facts. She tell me about Jennie alot from which most of the things i already know. But i never tell her because i want her to keep talking to me. I was waiting for Jisoo to complete her work. After one hour she closed her books and placed all her papers in her folder.
She came toward me and sat on my bed.

Jisoo: Now tell what you want to say!

Rosé : How do you know i wanted to talk to you.

Jisoo: You were staring at me from last hour, Rosé. 😂

Rosé : Its about Lisa.

Jisoo: Hey! I told you i am totally fine. Don't think about it again.

Rosé : Thanks for understanding but the thing i want to talk about is my feelings for her.

Jisoo: Ohhh, okay tell me.....about your feelings....

Rosé : Jisoo, to tell you the truth when i saw Lisa for the first time i fell really hard for her. I never felt myself this much desparate for anyone, i thought maybe she was just a crush but i was wrong. When i came to know that she was Jennie's cousin, i tried to ignore my feelings a little but it got stronger with each passing day specially after that interview. Now we are friends and i want her to become more than friends. I have realised i don't just like her Jisoo, i am in love with her. My heart is beating double times right now as i am saying these  words. I know it now, everytime she smiles at me, talks to me, gave me a friendly hug, ruffle my hairs i feel my heart jumping out of my chest, how my mind starts to think of so many scenarios where she's doing the same things to me but not as friend. I know i am looking like a fool, it has been just a month since i saw her first and a week since we became friends but i can't stop my heart to feel this way. I don't know if she'll ever like me or not but i don't want to be her friend Jisoo.

Jisoo: hmmmmm....your case is very critical Rosé. You have fallen really hard in love and now its impossible to bring you back. I know something is in your mind, tell me.

Rosé : I have decided i am going to confess my feelings. I am gonna tell her today at the game. I don't know what i am going to do is correct or not. I mean Jennie is my dear friend and Lisa is the one i love. My confession is going to change alot of things.

Jisoo: Its gonna change today or after some time. I don't know but i feel like she likes you too. The way she looks at you,cares for you..... its more than just friendly.
Go jump for your love, my Kangaroo! You have all my support.

Rosé : If am a Kangaroo.....then what Lisa is,a kiwi???😂

Jisoo: 😂It'll be better if she is, she can't fly away from you then.

We both laughed loud at our silly joke. Tonight is going to the decisive night of my love.

****************************
Jisoo POV

I was at the bleachers waiting for Rosé and Jennie. They both were talking to Lisa and i can clearly saw Rosé getting nervous. She's going to confess her feelings today and i don't know if its right or not. Jennie was silent as usual while Rosé and Lisa were chatting nonstop. Anyone can see that they like each other. Suddenly a boy with short hairs came and hugged Jennie from behind. His all features were shouting only one word "HANDSOME". Jennie was surprised but when that boy said something in her ears, she turned back in excitement and hugged him hard. The boy carresed her hairs and kissed her forehead. Jennie hugged him again. I never saw Jennie so much happy not even when she teases Rosé. I can see her talking nonstop with that boy.

"Are you jealous by any chance? "

I got scared from the sudden voice near my ear and Kai was looking at me with huge smile on his face.

Jisoo: What...Jealous... Why i would get jealous?

Kai: Anyone can tell just by looking at your face. The way you were looking at them.

Jisoo: There's nothing like this. I was just looking. Nothing else.

Kai: Ohhh Gorgeous Beauty!  You can't even lie properly. You know you have my support and i can help you .I'll be my pleasure.

Jisoo: I am not lying and i am okay. There's no need for any support or help.

Kai looked at Jennie in silence and then said:
You are. But let me tell you, you don't need to get jealous over him. But i can't do anything about the secret crush she has on me. You have to deal with this fact. 😂

I can't stopped myself from laughing .

Kai: Now you are laughing, so i must assume that my magic worked. I am starting to think that you are also developing a secret crush on me.

I laughed again. Whats with this guy and his secret crush fantasy.

Kai: Okay, i have to leave now. Game is going to start soon. Make sure to cheer for us. I know you like my pitches.😉

Jisoo: You are really a very good pitcher. All the best for game.😊

Kai smiled at me and then left and joined Lisa and others. The new guy looked at me and gave me a sharp look. Shit, Kai didn't told me anything about him.

Game was about to start and Rosé, Jennie and new guy also joined me.

Rosé : Sorry Jisoo, it took us too long.

Jisoo: Its okay Rosé, Kai was here and his jokes kept me company. He's really a nice guy.

Rosé gave me sorry look and i looked at Jennie and new guy who was standing with her.

Jisoo: How are you feeling now, Jennie?

Jennie: Ohh, i am totally fine and thanks...... for the assignments.......i can do the rest of the work.

New Guy: Talking about assignments in the game also. What a nerd !!!  Now i have to get bored with your nerd talks everyday. Why i came back?

I looked at him and he extended his hand for handshake.

New Guy: Hi... I am Bam, Lisa's and Jennie's one and only handsome brother. Also the only one who is unaffected by our family's biggest curse ,"The Curse Of Nerdness".

He was laughing hard and Rosé also joined him while Jennie was giving him a grumpy look. Okay, so he's Jennie's brother not someone else.

Jisoo: Hi, i am Jisoo.... Nice to meet you.

He pulled out a small card from his pocket with a small ribbon attached to it and gave it to me.

Jisoo:unnnmm...thanks

Bam: I am an interior designer and proud owner of RIBBON DESIGNS.
(Guys, please support Bambam and stream RIBBON on Spotify and Youtube.)

He gave me a smile but his eyes were betraying his smile.

The game started and Rosé was jumping and shouting in excitement as usual. I wasn't able to concentrate on match properly because i can clearly feel someone staring at me. Bam, he was looking at me with intense gaze like he was trying to read something. I looked at him and he gave me a smile. I smiled back and tried to concentrate on the match again.

Whats with Jennie's cousins? Why i feel like they don't like me for some reason. First Lisa and now Bam.
I looked at her and she was so cute looking at the game with full concentration from her round glasses.
Was i really jealous when she was hugging Bam and smiling at him with affection. Why she never smiles at me like she does with others. Why i want her affection and why her every action affects me?