FIRST WARNING

Lisa POV

It was 11 pm now. Jennie was sleeping and i was sitting on the seat near her bed. Rosé was in the waiting area with Jisoo.
Jennie opened her eyes slowly and she was panicking. Her eyes filled with relief when she saw me. She pulled me into a tight hug.

Jennie:Thank God, i thought i lost you.

She was sobbing and i hugged her tighter to calm her.

Lisa: Hey Kiddo! I am alright. I am right here with you. Don't worry! I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Sorry, i left you with her alone. I should've been more careful.

She looked at me with her teary eyes.

Lisa: Do you remember what exactly happened? Did she hurt you ?

Jennie: I don't remember anything clearly... We were just standing and suddenly i felt this cold feeling in my whole body and then i was on ground shivering and next thing i know i was here.

I looked at her face for sometime. Then i touched her hands and closed my eyes and opened them after few seconds.

Lisa: She used Moondust on you.

Jennie looked at me with confusion.

Lisa: Moondust is small part of Destroyer's soul that she uses to take control over someone else soul. But she can't use it for long time because she'll also loose a part of her soul if she does. It was her way of warning us.

Jennie: I had a nightmare again but it felt more like reality. Destroyer talked to me and told me that she's very close to us, watching our every move. She also knows that you are Keeper. She killed you in front of me and i was helpless, i couldn't even saved you.

Lisa: Hey Kiddo, relax it was just a nightmare and i am totally fine. She'll not do anything right now because she's waiting for AGASTHA to realise ring's location. But i am sure she's planning something very big.

Jennie: Why she revealed it to us that she's someone very close to us? She knows it'll alert us, so why?

Lisa: Maybe she wants to distract us or take any action in haste. You can't go anywhere alone with her now, understand.

Jennie: Why she saved me, i still don't understand?

Lisa: I also don't know. Maybe she wants to win your trust to use you against us or something . She don't know you are also Keeper and we can't let her know at any cost.

I nodded understandingly at Lisa.

****************************
Rosé POV

jisoo was standing with me in the hallway waiting for Lisa and Jennie. Jennie woke up after some time and doctor said that she's totally fine. Lisa was inside the room with her now . I looked at Jisoo who was looking at the door lost deep in some thought.

Rosé : Hey Jisoo! I hope you'll understand Lisa. I mean Jennie is her cousin and she was really very worried. Maybe she did it all in tension but what she did was wrong. I'll never support it. But i hope you'll try to forgive her.

Jisoo: I am not angry or anything Rosé . I understand her condition why she reacted like that , the pain she was in that time because it was her sister. I was just worried, i mean we were waiting for you, she was totally okay and suddenly..... I didn't knew what to do. I got scared! what if something had happened!

Rosé : Jisoo, you did everything you can at that time and you saved her. Don't think about things that didn't happened.

I hugged Jisoo and she hugged me back. We stayed like that for sometime when i heard Lisa coughing to get our attention.

Lisa: Jennie is okay now. Doctor said she can go home now but can use rest for a day or more.

Then she turned around Jisoo and looked at her for sometime without speaking anything.

Lisa: Ummmm..... I wanted to apologise for my behaviour.

Suddenly Jisoo spoke: No, No, its okay! I understand why you behaved like that.

Lisa: But..... anyways, Jennie can't study with you tommorow.

Jisoo: Its okay, totally okay! She need rest now. I can work on assignment by my own till she gets good.

Lisa: okay....

Everyone went silent and there was a awkwardness in between us.
Jennie came out of her room and i hugged her. She hugged me back. Then we went together to Lisa's car. Jennie sat behind with me and Jisoo in front. We drove to our dorm in total silence. Finally we reached dorm and got out of car. We thanked Lisa for lift and i told Jennie to take care of her. We both said good night to them and started to walk toward our dorm. Suddenly Lisa came running behind us calling us to stop. We looked at her and she stopped at her feet looking at me.

Jisoo: I'll go and open the room.

And she left me there with Lisa. I looked at Lisa and she was looking at me constantly without breaking eye contact. I felt like time stopped around us.

Lisa: I wanted to thank you for today, for everything. I don't have any thank you gift to give you right now like you did but still......

I smiled at her and she closed the distance between us and hugged me. I melted in our hug.

Lisa: Consider it as a compensatory gift. We don't know each other that much but i would be lying if i say that you don't know me very well.

My heart started to jump inside my chest and a blush formed on my cheeks.

Lisa: Will you like to be my friend? I know we are from different years but still i want to have you as my friend.

Her words felt like blessing to my ears. She wants to become my friend. I mean its not like she think of me same as i feel for her. She just want to become my friend but still it felt like a very big thing for me.

I nodded my head cheerfully and extended my hand for a handshake. She accepted my handshake gleefully and locked my thumb with hers.

Lisa : Now you are locked in this friendship for your whole life.

Rosé : I'll love to..... be locked in this friendship with you.

We both were looking at each other with wide smile on our face. Suddenly a loud noise of horn brought us back to reality. Jennie is now sitting in front seat and watching us through her open window with a wide mischievous smile on our face.

Lisa: Okay i should go now, Rosé. Good night and take care of yourself.

Rosé : Yeah.... Sure..... Goodnight!

But she didn't left and still looking at me with smile on her face like she was waiting for something. Then she raised her hand and i realised i was still holding her hand. OMG!  Why i always do this.

I released her hand immediately and she laughed at my reaction. Then she ruffled my hair and said goodbye . I again blushed.

Jennie also shouted goodbye from car and then they left.