INTERVIEW OF THE YEAR

Lisa's POV

I came out of shower and was drying my hair. I thought Jennie wake up from her nap but when i looked at the person in the room i was speechless. What she is doing here? The girl i met in Club office was standing in front of me. And Jesus, she's looking so beautiful...... I can't even explain......
Okay she's here for interview. She looks so cute when she rumbles when she's speaking. I can listen to her voice forever.
Then Jennie dropped this huge bomb that she's Rosé not Mina. What the fuck is happening here! So the girl i met at club office was Rosé and now she's here to interview me.
I dried my hairs and went downstairs . I heard Jennie's voice echoing in the kitchen. I went to Kitchen and both Jennie and Rosé were hugging each other and laughing together. Oh God, they both are looking so cute, Jennie is blessed to have such a friend who can make her laugh like this. My heart is filling with so much warmth by looking at the scene in front of my eyes. I saw my Mom coming from the door . She was about to say something when i signaled her with my finger to stay silent . She came and stand by my side. When she looked at both of them ,she gave me her wide smile and gave me side hug.

"She's lucky ,her friend seems really nice. " She whispered in my ear. I smiled at her.

Lilly: Ok Girls! Time to leave the kitchen. I have created this  mess and now i have to clean it.

I looked at the counter and saw half burnt cookies. I was laughing at my Mom's deed when Rosé smiled at me. Ohh God, her smile is so angelic.

Rosé : Should we start interview?

Lisa: Of course! Lets sit in library. You can take your interview peacefully there.

Rosé : OMG! You have library in home also.

She was looking at Jennie and Jennie starts laughing again.

Lisa: Sorry to shock you but she's not the only nerd in this family. Everyone is nerd in this family except Bam.😅

Rosé : But you are baseball captain....then how....??? I mean i didn't think you'll be a nerd also.

Lisa: Yaaa, haven't reached Jennie's level yet but still a nerd. Jennie's is the top place holder ,our parents are just below her and i am at bottom level.

Jennie: Welcome to Nerd's heaven, Rosé! 😉😉😉

Rosé was looking at us with so much disbelief in her eyes. We all were laughing at her antics.

Lisa : Okay, lets start your interview.

We both came to our library to start the interview whereas Jennie stayed behind to help Mom in kitchen. Rosé was standing near the door. I offered her to sit on the chair. She sat and placed her bag in her lap. I sat in chair in front of her. She was looking for something in het bag.

Rosé : Would you mind if i use my questionnaire, its my first time taking any interview.

Lisa: Don't worry, just relax yourself. We aren't doing any hot shot interview. Its just a friendly university interview. Noone will judge you even if you'll make any mistake. Cool down a little.

Rosé : Thank you very much..... Can i record our conversation in my cell, i mean i don't want to waste time by stopping to write down every answer.

Lisa: I have no problem, you can do whatever you like.

Rosé opened her phone and put it on audio recording mode.

Rose: Ok, i am starting now.

I signed her all the best by giving a thumbs up👍.

Rose: Ok lets start with first question. So Miss Lisa, firstly can you please introduce yourself a little to us?

I was impressed by her sudden switch to serious professional mode. She can be a real interviewer if she wants to.