SIBLINGS LOVE

It was a good afternoon and i was reading this new book related to Art literature when Lisa came to my room.

Lisa: "Everything's fine, kiddo?"

Jennie : " I am totally fine Lisa.Your spidey-clock is tingling again? "

Lisa: "No kiddo,you know i am always worried about you cause you are my sister as well as THE KEEPER also.
If i will ever given any choice between my sister and THE KEEPER, i'll always choose you my sister. You were not in your room this morning when i came back from my practice and you are definitely not an early bird,so i got little worried where you have been."

Jennie:" I know you care about me alot, Spidey. As long as you are with me, no Norman Osborn can touch me. I just went for a run with Rose."

Lisa smiled at me and took my round glasses off my eyes.

Lisa:" You and that weird friend of yours. Take a little rest until lunch kiddo,otherwise you'll get those huge panda eyes on your beautiful face. I'll wake you up. "

After hearing the word Panda eyes, i started laughing madly and Lisa got confused but still smiling at my sudden behaviour.

Lisa: "Something weird must have happened to make you laugh like this."

Then i started telling Lisa everything about the incident that occur between Rosé and her new dormmate that Rosé ranted on our phone call this morning to apologise for not attending my not-so-thrilling-documentary marathon . And after 10 minutes we both were laughing uncontrollably lying on my bed,side by side.
Then suddenly Lisa turned to my side and she has this serious look on her face. I sat straight on my bed. Lisa sat in front of me .

Lisa: " Did you find any sign of THE DESTROYER or AGASTHA? Is there anyone in university you are suspicious of ?"

Jennie: " No, i didn't met anyone who i am suspicious of ,but i have this feeling i will meet one of them soon. My dreams have stopped just few days ago which means one of them is in our close territory.
I can feel it. I feel these burning sensations at mark (Φ) sometimes."

Lisa: "Ohh kiddo, don't worry about it, we are in it together and i'll always be with you.
Emmm... did you talk to anyone about it? Mom? Dad? "

Jennie : "No, i didn't talk to Aunt and Uncle about it but i think they know something is up. I don't know how they get to know everything just by looking at my face? "

Lisa : " They might not be your biological parents, kiddo but they are still your parents. I know they can never replace your parents, they don't even want to but they care about you alottt, more than me and Bambam. They'll do anything for you. We don't just lost your parents, me and Bamabam also lost parent figures to us in that incident. My Mom lost her sister and Dad lost his bestfriend.So never thought that you are alone and have nobody to talk. You have Mom, Dad and me ,okay Bambam also despite of the fact that he's a dumbass and out of country 😂but still, and that weird friend of yours also. Maybe she'll be able to smack THE DESTROYER with her SUPERSONIC RED EXTINGUISHER 😂😂😂,literally a fire extinguisher....now i think i have to meet and thank this weird friend of yours. Atleast she's keeping your boring ass happy by boost of her extinguishing powers. "

I smiled at her and hugged her strongly and she just patted my hairs slowly.

Lisa: "Now get some afternoon nap kiddo, too much reading is also injurious to health😂."
Give your brain some rest to make some space for all your extra Arts knowledge to be stored."

Lisa after tucking me under my blanket, closed curtains so my room can get little dark and then she went downstairs after closing the door.

Sometimes i wonder what i'll do without Lisa .Just at the age of 20 years,she mature & powerful enough to protect me from all my worries, always looking for me, captain of the college baseball team,can turn any useless junk into some deadly or spy weapon. She owns the powers of Air and Earth's Elemental rings thats why she always know if there's something wrong in the atmosphere and can control things around her. As for me, i know nothing about my powers cause the motive of my powers is to protect AGASTHA from danger.

"I hope i'll meet you first AGASTHA " i said to myself and then i went to sleep.