CONVERSATIONS

Jisoo POV

It has been 3 days since that incident and now its weekend so i am free because i already submitted all my assignments . Rosé is at Jennie's home while all i have was Irene to keep me company.

Irene: You know i am bored !

Jisoo: So why don't you finish your assignments Unnie instead of slacking of.

Irene: Who thinks about assignments on weekend and i have already many things going on in my mind.

Jisoo: Yaaa... Me too.... I still can't believe all this is true..... My dreams.... These powers.... Everything......

Irene: Yes, i know what you are going through but don't worry it all will be over soon. I can assure you of this.

Jisoo: I still can't believe that Jennie did all this.... I mean.... She was always so quite and calm. I thought she can't even hurt a fly.

Irene: I told you people are not like what they show. You'll be surprised when you'll know the truth.

Jisoo: But still.....

Irene: Jisoo you need to understand this. She's not what she shows. She's after you to get your powers and she can do anything for this. Whether its hurting your mother, oppa or anyone you love. You know i was there when she came back from hospital and you know she was totally fine even after suffering through all that pain and falling from such a height. You think a normal human can bear all this. No...... So understand this.... never believe anything she says and stay away from her.

Jisoo: Alright!!! But Rosé..... She's with them... Right now and what if they did something to her.....

Irene: Don't worry. She's totally safe and they'll not do something foolish to get noticed and i have someone to keep an eye on them. So don't worry.

Jisoo: I don't know....how not to worry?

Irene: Hey.....everything will be okay and you know....i am always here to take all responsibility if don't want to fight. I'll keep you all safe. Just stay by my side, thats all.

Jisoo: Thanks but I'll not back off.

****************************
Rosé POV

I was laying in Jennie's bed with her. Lisa was out for her practice and we were alone. I sighed in boredome.

Jennie: Rosé, you need anything?

Rosé: How can you enjoy this much silence,Jennie? Thank God ,Bam asked me to stay here.

Jennie: You know....i am used to it. But we can do something if you are bored?

Rosé: What should we do ? We can't go out because you still need to rest!

Jennie: We can.....read.

Rosé: Hell no..... How about friends secret talks like we used to do!

Jennie: The one where you used to talk for hours and i used to listen.

Rosé: Hey, don't blame me. It was you who had nothing to say.

Jennie: Okay, so tell me.....whats going on between you and Lisa?

Rosé: There's nothing going on between us. We are just friends or you can say best friends now. Your cousin is a very nice person but i am unlucky that she don't feel the same way like me. So here i am....trying to get rid of my feelings now. I hope I'll soon because i am accepting her as my best friend now. And i also have you....so I'll get over her.

Jennie: Sorry Rosé, i don't know why she rejected you. I'll do anything to convince her if i can.

Rosé: You don't need to do anything. We are just....just not meant to be. I don't want to force my feelings on her and i like her as my friend also. She's always here to support me and now i have someone to bicker about you.