CHANGES

Rosé POV

I was sitting on the couch with Irene in Lisa's house alone. Its very awkward for me to sit with her like this. She knows everything about Lisa that her parents are out of country right now and she also knows where they hide spare key .

Irene: Hey Rosé! Don't worry ,they'll be here soon.

Rosé: hmm....

Irene: Relax, you are worried. You are zoning out from last 10 minutes.

Rosé: Nothing! Its just......

Suddenly a car parked near the pavement. They are back.

Bam entered the door first and after him ,Lisa entered with Jennie. She was holding Jennie waist. Relief washed over my face after seeing Jennie walking into the hall.

Rosé: OMG Jennie! Thank God, you are fine and awake. I was terrified.

Jennie: I am fine Rosé! I'll not let anything happen to me before you court me properly.

I smiled on Jennie joking like normal person and helped her to sit on couch.

Rosé: I assume you are fine if you are joking like this.

Jennie: Ooouch....you mean this all....you courting me thing is a joke to you !

Everyone laughed on Jennie's words and i hugged her hard and she returned my hug with same passion.

Bam: Everything's okay but we need your little help Rosé!

I broke the hug and looked at Bam. Lisa was standing behind him with Irene by her side.

Rosé: What type of help?

Bam scratched his neck nervously then looked at Lisa and turned his head again toward me.

Bam: Actually, our parents are out of country because of some business........and i also have to go back from early morning flight.....for few days to manage some matter....and Lisa is the only one here.....so.....

He was struggling with his words and i don't know what he wanted to say.

Lisa: He's asking you to stay here for one week with us.

She said without any break and was looking at me with straight face. Did she just said me to stay with her for one week....no...no...i mean just not  only her.

Rosé: I....I.... I mean.....

Bam: Please Rosé, i mean just for one week. I'll be back in one week and there's no one to take care of Jennie beside Lisa and she's.....capable but still....Can you ,pleaseeeeee? I could've asked Irene but i think Jennie will be more comfortable with you as you both are very good friends.

I looked at Lisa and she gave me a small smile. Does she want me to live here?

Rosé: Okay if you want me to but i have to inform Jisoo and also Ms. Krystal about my stay.

Irene: Don't worry!  Just message Jisoo and I'll handle Ms. Krystal .

Bam: Thank you so much Rosé! I am little relieved now.

Rosé: umm...welcome!

Irene: Okay!  I should head back now and Lisa and Jennie take care of yourself !

Lisa: Where are you going now? Its already late.

Irene: I need to....i have loads of unfinished papers waiting for me in my room.

Lisa: Okay, I'll drive you back to dorm then.

Irene: You don't need to. You just came from hospital and i know you all need rest. Relax, I'll be okay.