Chapter 11

"No, no, no!" I exclaimed for the third time.

I took off the third outfit I had tried on and was in underwear again. Nothing struck me as shocking enough to date Mina.

Wow, it felt good to call her that!

I lit a cigarette, I didn't use to smoke regular cigarettes but the situation forced me to. I looked like the cliché of a girl nervous about her first date in the movies.

It was 2:45 p.m., I still had time to go shopping for clothes. I put on a pair of jeans and a blouse that I had left on the floor and headed to a clothing store.

When I was already there, I found the perfect outfit on a mannequin. It had a long-sleeved kimono with flowers on it, accompanied by a black short dress. With my accesories and a elaborated makeup, it was perfect.

I took both clothes that were hanging on the wall and paid. When I went home on the way back, having bought cookies for the road, I tried the outfit on and loved how it turned out.

I got in the bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth and when I went out, I dried my hair and decided to make it a bit tousled but elegant, lastly, I put on my new clothes, makeup, and black ankle boots, I smiled broadly.

I couldn't stand the mess, so the clothes that I had on the floor, I put them back in the closet. It was 4:10 p.m. I was too nervous to watch a series or do something else, so I only listened to music until I received a message.

Wilhemina Venable: Good afternoon, beauty. I'm here.

My heart beat fast at that message, I didn't know if it was because she was in my house (Well, duh! That's why I sent her my address!) or the fact that she called me "beauty".

I took my bag, put my charger, my keys and my cell phone in and opened the door and I met Wilhemina wearing a purple suit, and some heels. We dressed so differently but still combined together so well. I was about to pass out, she looked stunning.

"Hi." I greeted her. "Uh, are we going already or do you want to get in for a drink?"

"As much as I'd like to go in, I'm starving." She gently rejected me.

I locked my door and we headed to her car. It was exciting, I would be in a Tesla for the second time.

She was very attentive and opened the passenger door for me, I thanked her and sat down. The car smelled like brand new, it looked new too, you could tell that she takes good care of it, in fact, I knew she took good care of everything.

Wilhemina wrote something on the screen in front of us and the car began to make its way, she just sat and did not touch anything. I definitely needed one.

I felt her right hand grab my left leg and I didn't know how to react to that, so I just let her do it and didn't turn to look at her, I didn't move either.

And I realized that I had not kissed her lips when greeting her, because I was very nervous to see her, of what we were about to go through.

I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned over to where she was sitting. When she turned to see me, I let out a nervous laugh. She gave me a confused look, so I took her chin and didn't think about it, I kissed her lips. I felt her smile against my lips and I couldn't help but smile as well. I wanted us to be this close forever and ever.