Chapter 27

Well, two weeks passed, I didn't want to constantly monitor the progress of their much appreciated "Battle Axe 9000" when I never visited them more than twice a week, so Wilhemina was constantly taking every opportunity to check in whenever she needed to give them a reminder or announcement.

From what she knew of them, those boys were so fucked up, probably hitting the eye from time to time. They wanted it to be perfect, although by now, they could create a better humanoid robot than fucking Sophia with her eyes closed.

I could hardly sleep, and my patients constantly asked me if I was still with them, since I zoomed out more than usual, and it had never happened to me at work... but I couldn't help thinking about what could happen, about that we were all in danger, that I somehow carried the responsibility for a Coven to save humanity... it was too much.

"We need to talk." I heard Wilhemina's voice, and she subsequently closed my office door.

While waiting for my next patient, I was doing a simple concentration spell, if I kept getting distracted, I was going to lose my patients and I really loved listening to them, I didn't want them to think that I didn't care.

"Well, hello to you too, darling." I greeted her, while adding the bay lief to my red candle.

"Sweetheart, it's about Jeff and Mutt." Wilhemina insisted.

Exhausted, I let out a long sigh and extinguished the candle with my fingers, the next step was supposed to be to concentrate on the flame until I felt less stressed but that was not going to happen.

"Sit." I answered her, and she sat on the long sofa in my office that the patients used, I walked to the single seat sofa that was in front of it. Cliché of an office, I know.

"Well, uh... they have a lot of meetings with a certain Cooperative, I have no idea what it means, I've also overheard that they are already planning the Apocalypse even though Michael is nowhere to be seen." She began to tell me. "Apparently they will persuade Michael to do it later, but they... they are already planning it. And they just finished that stupid robot."

Wilhemina started crying, and that's when my heart broke into a thousand pieces. It hurt to see her like this.

I walked over to her and hugged her as tightly as I could.

"Sweetheart, shh, it's okay... did they mention anything to you about that?" I asked her, rubbing her back. I loved the fact that she had long ago stopped getting tense every time I touched that area.

"No, they haven't mentioned anything to me, they're holding that back and it frustrates me because I wish I could help more, but I don't know enough about what they're doing." Her beautiful brown eyes met mine and I wiped her tears with the sleeve of my coat.

"Sweetheart, you've helped more than you know... I appreciate it, because you shouldn't get involved in this in the first place."

"Of course I should, the Antichrist that your witch friends have been fighting, has contacted my bosses who are your friends. That concerns me." She countered. "But it's not about this, what will we do now?"

What will we do now?

There were five minutes until my patient arrived, luckily, she always was late. First time I was grateful for someone's unpunctuality.

I dialed Cordelia's number as I walked out of my office into the hall. I needed to think, I needed to be alone.

"Hey, Delia." I gasped in when I heard her answer the phone.

"(Y/N)! Oh shit, I love this place but I can't stand Madison constantly complaining, please tell me you have news." Cordelia protested.

Damn Madison, she could leave that house where my fondest memories with Misty were, it would have been a pleasure to see her die.