Chapter 12

"Hi, Misty!" I greeted my best friend happily. "Guess what? I went out with Wilhemina fucking Venable today!" I exclaimed from the door of her swamp shack.

She opened her mouth, and ran to me, hugging me tightly to the point of lifting me from the floor. It was so funny how she overreacted, it was one of the many things I loved about her.

"Noooo way!" She screamed. "Tell me everything, please." I saw her cute smile, how I loved that smile.

I told her everything, even the choke thing Wilhemina did when we were heading to the car. She laughed at that. Misty was a sea of emotions, she wouldn't stop saying "Awww" and "Woooow" at everything I said, she was even more excited than me, if it was possible.

"Shit! That's disturbing but you were so dumb! How could you not realize that she was being naughty?" She scoffed.

"I got scared, I thought she wanted to hurt me!" I justified, crossing my arms like an angry little child.

"Oh you've got a badass as a best friend, if she hurts you, I'll kill her." She cheered me up. "You wanna go feed the deers?" She proposed suddenly. "I have some fruits and berries here, they're fresh and can't wait to give them to them, they are so cute!" She told me with a thrilled tone.

She loved to feed the animals, even the touchy squirrels were so attracted by her. It was amazing. Her love for nature was something that society needed to learn from.

"Sure, let's go." I accepted.

We went outside and after walking for a moment, there were the deers, eating grass but they easily came to Misty when she got close. Not scared at all.

"Hi, buddies!" She greeted them with a smile. "Oh, I know you already! We saw you the other day!" She talked to one of the three deers that were there. "Right, (Y/N)?"

"I don't know, if you say so." I laughed, surprised by her ability to recognize animals as if they were people.

She inquired inside the bag and handed me a half of an apple, so I fed the first deer I saw.

"Hey! Easy, easy! I have enough for you two!" Misty exclaimed laughing so loud. "Oh, (Y/N) they won't be patient with me!" She complained.

I turned around and saw both deers trying to reach Misty's bag of food while she was raising it. I couldn't help but laugh so loud too.

"My deer is so calmed, she waits for her food patiently." I presumed, giving another piece of apple to the deer.

"She likes you, I can tell." She replied while giving a piece of pear to each one of the deers.

Those deers were already calmed after she ordered them to calm down through a telepathic signal that she knew how to give to all animals. It was really cool, such a beautiful gift.

"You think so? I think she likes the food, though!" I contradicted.

"No, she likes you. She likes your hair and the way you caress her chin." She claimed.

I smiled lightly. Animals were so pure and innocent, they enjoyed the human energy but too bad that most human beings would take advantage of it to hurt them.

"In that case, thank you, Mrs Deer." I laughed and kept caressing her chin. "Look, I need to go back to my apartment." I told her. "It's getting kind of late for dinner and I didn't have breakfast, nor lunch. I promise I'll come back as soon as I can."

"You didn't eat the whole day?!" She yelled. "You know how much I hate when you don't eat." She scolded me, hitting my arm.

She was a sunshine, but when something bothered her, she was too aggressive. She hated that I didn't eat, and I understood it, because I also hated when she didn't eat or when she ate in a very unbalanced way, so I had no choice but to promise her that I would eat.