Chapter Ten

22 Days Left Until The Ball

Before practice, Ruby wanted to relieve some stress and Tango Garden is the perfect place with many flowers to calm your stress. Ruby wanted to help the Dandelion Kingdom and find The Lost Prince, but doing that while practicing for the royal ball which is in less than three weeks. "Later after practice, we must visit the sheriff about the royal boat," Ruby said.

"Please don't stress yourself, the important tasks are practicing and spending time with the princes," Chip begins to worry. "I think you should give the evidence to the sheriff and let them handle-" "Chip, it's been a decade since The Lost Prince's disappearance, did the sheriff released any updates? When was the last time the sheriff had announced anything new from the Dandelion Kingdom?" Chip hesitated and shook her head, no.

"I've solved riddles and mysteries back in my world, I just need to find enough evidence and solve the puzzle together." Chip hopes to trust Ruby while she's pretending to be the real princess. She promised the real princess to take this responsibility and make sure Ruby doesn't get into any trouble.

Find The Lost Prince wasn't part of her agenda, but seeing how much different she was than the princess, she liked how Ruby was more mature and responsible than the princess who was more child-like and naive.

When arriving at Tango Garden, the Flower Expo still continues and more people had been visiting the garden lately. Even pedestrians from different countries and kingdoms. "Princess Ruby!" Prince Namjoon calls out Ruby's name. "Oh, hey, Prince Namjoon," Ruby greets him back. "I see you're back here again," Prince Namjoon says.

"Yep, I just feel stressed out from practicing dancing and trying to find The Lost Prince," Ruby says before letting out a small yawn. "Let's take a stroll around the garden, maybe that will help relieve your stress. Works for me," Prince Namjoon suggests. "Thanks," says Ruby.

"If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to find The Lost Prince?" The prince asks. Ruby never thought about what made her find The Lost Prince, but hearing it from Prince Jimin, she was interested in finding or more likely.m try finding The Lost Prince before she goes back to her world.

"Well, I love mysteries, I want all the kingdoms to be happy and unite as one, I don't like hearing how depressed the Dandelion Kingdom without their prince, so I want to help." Prince Namjoon admired her confidence and wanted to help Ruby with finding more clues that can lead to finding The Lost Prince.

"You remind me so much of my sister, she has so much passion, she never gives up," Prince Namjoon smiles shyly. "Your sister makes you smile differently. You smile so brightly when you mention her," Ruby points out. "Thank you, she's my younger sister so she's my number one priority and I'll do anything to protect that beautiful smile of hers." Ruby liked the type of guy who cares about the people they truly love.

"You never told me your sister's name," Ruby said. "I apologize, I such a fool for not mentioning her name first, her name is Kate." Ruby wondered if the Namjoon from her world also has a sister named Kate as well.

"Kate was the one who taught me how to dance. Whenever I feel sad, angry, or frustrated, she would help me by dancing." They stopped walking and saw a trail that leads a wide round-circular concrete paver with an orchestra playing music and people danced around. Beautiful colorful tulips surrounded the circular paver.

"Princess Ruby, would you care for a dance?" Prince Nolan asks as he kneels one knee down in front of Ruby. "Y-Yes," Ruby giggles, accepting his request. The prince takes Ruby's hand and guides her to the center of the paver, grabbing everybody's attention.

The orchestra stops playing and saw Prince Nolan and Ruby take the stage, the conductor signal the orchestra to play a waltz. As the orchestra began to play, Prince Nolan and Ruby bowed to each other before getting into position. They swayed with the melody of the piano before Prince Nolan twirls her around.

They swayed around, their feet moving along with the music. Prince Nolan spins her around once before and as they get to the chorus of the song, they began to dance around the perimeter of the paver. As the music get s louder, Prince Nolan speeds up their dance, picking her up as they twirl around.

It felt all too magical for Ruby as the garden fairies circle around the pair, humming with the music. Everyone was in awe, how beautifully they danced. Prince Nolan brings Ruby close to his chest, their heart beating in sync and their eyes connected. The orchestra's song soon comes to an end and Prince Nolan takes one final spin, gathering his strength to carry Ruby up, making her dress flutter as they spin one last time.

The whole crowd applauded loudly, murmuring how mesmerizing their dance was. Prince Nolan and Ruby took a bow and thanked everyone who watched and supported them. They also thanked the orchestra for their wonderful playing. "I think our dance helped me relieve my stress, thank you, Prince Nolan." Ruby kissed his cheek and walked away, leaving the prince blushing red.

Ruby had enough time left before she can meet up with Jare at Practice Hall, so she decided to walk to Rumba Beach. "You have an hour left until practice," Chip reminds Ruby. "Which gives me time to go to Rumba Beach, I think I might meet up with Prince Seokjiin, he probably has more information about The Lost Prince," Ruby said as she excitedly jogs to Rumba Beach and Chip tries to keep catch up to Ruby's pace.

Just when they arrived at Rumba Beach, Ruby didn't expect to meet up with any other than Prince Hoseok. She wondered what he was doing here. "Princess Ruby!" The prince excitedly approaches Ruby. "Prince Hoseok, hello." "I'm glad you're here, I was just about to build a sandcastle, wanna' help?" He asks. "Sure," Ruby shrugs.

Prince Hoseok and Ruby found a perfect spot by the ocean and began to build their sandcastle. After a good twenty-minute of construction, they finally were done, building their sandcastle. "Looks, beautiful. Reminds me of home," Prince Hoseok joked, wiping the sweat from his forehead, leaving a bit of sand on his forehead.

Not even seconds later, their sandcastle stubble down as large waves crashes their artwork down. Prince Hoseok is upset about it, but Ruby cheers him up, laughing at the ness the ocean had caused.

Just seeing Ruby smile and hearing her laugh made Prince Hoseok laugh as well. "I should get going, now," Prince Hoseok said as they both had calmed down. "That's fine, see ya'," Ruby waves and Prince Hoseok leaves in a hurry. "You should go practice with Jare right now, don't forget that tomorrow, Prince Yoongi will be teaching you," Chip reminds Ruby.

"You're right, let's go..."

To Be Continued...

~~~~

1,189 Words