Prologue

It was beautiful spring weather, everyone enjoys the delightful warm weather. Our story begins with two college students, walking around in the neighborhood park near their campus. 

"The semester is almost ending and soon, summer vacation starts!" One of the college students, Charlotte said. 

But her friend, Ruby Royalty, an average college student who pursues photography, knows every year is the same.

Ruby loudly sighs, catching Charlotte's attention. "Now what?" Charlotte smiles. 

"You know it's the same as always. The semester ends, summer or winter vacations start, then the new semester starts. Living in this life is boring," Ruby kicks away small pebbles down the sidewalk as they walked.

"You're probably like that because life isn't interesting without love," Charlotte said, spotting a few couples enjoying the spring weather. 

"What do you mean? My family loves me, you love me," Ruby exclaims. "What I mean is, you need a prince charming to whisk you away to his castle and live happily ever after, like them."

Charlotte demonstrates Ruby to the couple who were holding hands and lovingly admired each other.

"There are so many guys on our campus who could be your prince charming," Charlotte suggests. "Like who?" Ruby asks. 

"Like, Hoseok." "Hoseok? The class clown?" Ruby asks. "He seems to cheer all the girls up and when he smiles, the girls would smile too. He's a ball full of sunshine!" 

"Yeah, but he takes his pranks too extreme." Ruby could imagine countless pranks Hoseok had done.

"Okay, but what about Taehyung? Most of the girls who attend the same classes as him, they most likely care about partnering up with him for upcoming projects, exams, anything that would help them pass. He's hot actually when he studies," Charlotte fangirls. 

"But not only he doesn't stop studying, he's also the teacher's pet, demanding more homework and more tests."

"How about Jimin?" "Nope, I wouldn't recommend him. He's always hitting on every girl he sees," Charlotte rolls her eyes. 

"True- actually, he did hit on me yesterday!" Ruby remembers. "What did he say?" Charlotte excitedly asks. 

"It was a corny pickup line, and I clearly remembered him saying, 'I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together.'" They both laugh, knowing it was hilarious.

"But then you have Namjoon, who is the complete opposite of him," Charlotte said. "Opposite?" Ruby asks. 

"He doesn't say any cheesy pickup lines. Instead, he is always mentioning his sister, which I think it's a good thing because it means he cares about her a lot, but there are times when you get tired of him talking about his sister 24/7. At least he is very respective, sweet and kind. He loves visiting the college garden the most and never misses watering the plants every day." 

"I guess you can say he's like the big brother if he considers us as his sister," Ruby shrugs.

"Well, fine, if not Namjoon, then I suggest Seokjin, the college basketball captain!" "Seokjin? He's popular and has a bunch of fangirls trailing behind him. Besides, isn't he dating Juliana?" Ruby asks. 

"I heard from one of the girls in my class that Seokjin and Juliana are having problems, constantly arguing because she couldn't handle his popularity and the attention from all the girls. Well, those are just rumors I heard," Charlotte explains.

"Gosh, I feel bad," Ruby saddens. "To cheer things up, I can only think of one last guy and that's Yoongi," Charlotte said. 

"What? Yoongi, my childhood friend?" Ruby asks and Charlotte nods in response. "I guess you can say he's kinda cute, but has this rude attitude and a sense of direction," Ruby scoffs.