Chapter Thirty-Two PT 2

"I, Princess Ruby Royalty, shall pick... Prince..." The princes are anticipated for Ruby's answer and before she could slightly say the name of her chosen prince, she is interrupted by a loud scream along with a loud frightening bang, lake a door slammed opened. Guards had rushed over to the scene upstairs, which was coming from the princess' chamber.

The guests began to worry, whispering to each other which the royal court tried to settle them. "What is the meaning of this?!" The king angrily shouts. The grand duke whispers in the king's ear about the situation.

"Your sire, this stranger was trying to escape through the window of the princess' chamber," one guard reports as he and the other was holding back the suspicious intruder who wore a large cloak on. "Let me go!" They protest. "Let me see their face!" He demands as the guard removes the hood of the cloak from their head, revealing none other than the real princess.

Everyone in the ballroom gasped and shocked to find two Princess Ruby standing right in front of their eyes. The princes are confused, hoping this was all just a mean joke. "Well I be damn! That girl was right." The king was disappointed that Emma was right all along. "Which one of you is the real princess?" The king asked, glancing at Ruby then at Princess Ruby.

"Me! I am, father!" Princess Ruby says, raising her hand up, the guests gasped once more, seeing that the so-called intruder was Princess Ruby. "Impossible! But my daughter is right here," the king said in disbelief as he points towards at Ruby. "She's right, I'm not the real Princess Ruby. I am Ruby Royalty from a different world," Ruby admits.

"She's from a different world?" "They even share the same name?" "Are there people in her world that are the same as us?' The ballroom is filled with guests asking questions, hoping Ruby and Princess Ruby would answer.

"Enough!" The king shouted as the ballroom is now in silence. "If this girl is posed as my daughter for so long, causing trouble to the six elite princes, I have no other choice but to take her in as prisoner." The king orders his the guards to take Ruby to the dungeons.

"No, father. Stop them! This is all my fault. Let me explain, please!" Princess Ruby begs for her father to stop the prisoners, but the king won't budge. "I'll take any punishment you give me, just please let Ruby go!" The king looks at his daughter, seeing how sincere she was.

"Very well. Please let that girl go," he instructs the guards as they released Ruby from their grip. "Chip and I used a spell to get to Ruby's world and I requested her to take my place for the Annual Dance Ball. You see, I can't dance nor even know how to. Even if I tried and practice so much, I just can't seem to get it right. I wasn't born to have a talent like everyone else. Everything Ruby has done in the kingdom shouldn't go to waste. Ruby worked so hard, she even got along with the princes."

"She's right. Princess Ruby or not, this girl helped us through dancing. She is an amazing dancer and we all would like to dance with her one last time," Prince Seokjin steps in. "We got to meet her personality more than her personality," Prince Yoongi adds on. The rest of the princes agreed with Prince Yoongi and Prince Seokjin.

"Your opinions are very valuable, but I just follow the laws. I am unsure whether Miss Ruby here should continue to. Participate in the ball," the king said. "Father, no! Please allow Ruby to continue, not just as me, but as herself. I promised I'll work hard and practiced as much as I can! Please!" The king thinks about it for a moment, before finally giving in. "Alright, I allow Miss Ruby, here, to continue if all my guests here agree?"

No doubt about it, the guests applaud and cheered for both Ruby's which made the king smile and signaled Ruby to go on ahead and pick. The cheers die down and the ballroom is now full of silence, anticipated for Ruby's choice. However, Ruby removes the ruby-diamond crown from her head, returning it to Princess Ruby. "I don't think I need it, after all, I am not royalty," Ruby says as Princess Ruby softly grabs the crown from her. She smiles at Ruby before saying, "You may not be born royalty, but you are A Royalty," Princess Ruby winks and puts the crown on for her.