Chapter Twelve

20 Days Left Until The Ball

Just as promised, Prince Yoongi indeed passes by the castle, to meet up with Ruby. On their way to Samba Square, it was an awkward and quiet walk. Ruby wanted to learn more about The Lost Prince, like what he likes and dislikes and what he enjoys doing besides dancing. "About yesterday-" they both spoke in unison.

"You go first-" they spoke in unison again. Prince Yoongi signaled at Ruby to talk first. "Do you get upset or angry when I bring up about The Lost Prince?" Ruby asked. At first, Prince Yoongi hesitated but he calmed down, believing in Ruby.

"I don't get angry, but I do become upset when I hear about him. I feel guilty for what happened, not that I'm the cause of it, but I feel like he ran away because we fought. It was foolish of me to let my anger out and hurt his feelings."

The way his voice sounded, it's like he's in pain of sadness. Ruby can tell he wants The Lost Prince to come back than anyone else does. "You were jealous because the prince has gotten better than you even though you both started dancing at the same time. To me, I'm quite happy you told him how you felt." What Ruby said shocked Prince Yoongi.

"Oh, don't get the wrong idea, I meant, don't you feel relieved after telling the prince how you felt? Carrying that burden as you watch him take all that victory and gaining so much attention even though how much you try and practice, to me, it's unfair." Prince Yoongi looks up at Ruby, his eyes sparkle when he sees Ruby's beauty. Her face is like the bright, shiny sun and her smile made his heart just beat uncontrollably.

"Y-You're right, but that doesn't mean he should have run away," Prince Yoongi replied. "I believe you, Prince Yoongi," Ruby smiles. "Prince Yoongi, Princess Ruby!" They hear Prince Seokjin called out to them, as he jogs from behind.

"What are you guys up to?" He asks, out of breath. "We were speaking about The Lost Prince, actually," Ruby responds.

"Oh, that's wonderful. You're getting more evidence to find The Lost Prince. Believe it or not, I was hoping if I can join along and help you guys find more clues that can help us find The Lost Prince," Prince Seokjin asked, as he gets close with Ruby. Prince Yoongi notices how close he was to Ruby, of course with his handsome face, Ruby couldn't help but agree with Prince Seokjin.

"Actually, we were in the middle of a two-person investigation, not three. Furthermore, we were going to practice soon, so apologies, Prince Seokjin." Prince Seokjin could read jealousy on Prince Yoongi's face, grabbing Ruby's wrist and brought her closer to him, closing the gap between them.

The way Prince Yoongi grabbed her wrist, smelling his scent as they were close to each other, made her blush.

"Well, then, I should be the one apologizing. Have a nice day," Prince Seokjin smiles and bowed before taking his leave. "It seems like Samba Square is getting quite noisy, I think Viennese Waltz Lake is more peaceful and quiet," Prince Yoongi recommends. Leaving Samba Square, it was once again an awkward and quiet walk.

"What was that about?" Ruby asked, stops in her tracks, pups over how rudely Prince Yoongi spoke to Prince Seokjin. "I'm sorry, I could have told him nicely, but he was just so annoying with his charming looks. It looked like you like him," Prince Yoongi admits, looking away to avoid Ruby's look.

"It's my fault actually, I should be the one to tell him off. It was your idea to have me companion you, so I shouldn't invite Prince Seokjin without your permission." Prince Yoongi turns to look at Ruby and just by looking at her, she had a sad look on her face, as if she regretted the life choices she made.

"Let us not apologize, let's just blame Prince Seokjin and continue our talk then we shall go to Practice Hall," Prince Yoongi says as he changes the topic.