Ch. 3

~Ch. 3~

(Y/n POV)
After McDonald's, Em and I just talked while taking a walk. "You know it's kinda ironic that I hate egotistical people." I said

"What do you mean?" He asked me with a strange look.

"I hate people with big egos and yet I idolize you."

"Is that supposed to be an insult? Cause I don't think it's a smart thing to insult me."

I laughed, "Maybe I might save myself if I don't answer that.

He smirked, "Finally someone who can use their brain and someone who doesn't beg for an autograph when they first see me."

I smiled. Even if this was a dream, I would still smile knowing it was the best dream I had.

Eminem checked his watch, "Hey wanna hang out at my place?"

"Known me for 2 hours and you're already asking me to go to your house?" I smirked.

"Shut up. Besides a lot of girl stans of me would love to sleep with Slim Shady."

"I wouldn't understand that because I'm a virgin."

He looked at me funny replying, "Fo real?"

"Yeah I know it's sad. 35 years and no guy wants to fuck a bitch like me. Well I was almost raped in 8th grade. Thank God I took karate classes though."

Eminem pats my back, "It'll happen. Maybe not today or tomorrow but some day."

"I feel like when you say that you're planning something Em."

He smirked, "Maybe, maybe not."