Ch. 27

~Ch. 27~

(Y/n POV)
"Damn...sorry about you and Em," Royce said.

"Let's just hurry up and set up until Em gets home." I said.

Dre nodded saying, "(y/n)'s right. Em was kinda overreacting."

50 said, "But would Em really be okay that his own best friend has been hanging at his house with his girl alone?"

"Can we please drop the topic?" I groaned.

Royce said, "(y/n)'s right. Let's get to work."

~Few hrs later~
(Em's POV)
I dug through the my pocket for my keys, bag merch of me and some snapbacks for (y/n). I wanted to say sorry for being an ass. Why were the lights out? Was (y/n) already asleep? I opened the door and turned the lights on. A bunch of the gang popping out from no where yelling, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DAWG!"

Confetti fell from some confetti cannons god knows who put up. A gigantic banner with "Happy Anniversary" scribbled in red spray paint with the the letter "e" backwards like in my name. The living room was dark with a disco light lighting the room, scattering dots of multiple colors across the room. There were multiple pictures of me and (y/n) taped on the walls, one of them being a screen shot of the giraffe incident. I frowned at that but at the rest I smirked. Dexter greeted me by licking my ankle. I rubbed the top of his head while brushing confetti off me.

Dre said, "How ya doin' dawg?"

"Pretty good after seeing all this."

"(Y/n) wanted that to happen," 50 said.

"Where is she by the way?"

"Kitchen." I nodded pushing past them and seeing (y/n) standing there in my shirt and some sweats and her snapback, setting up plates of cupcakes-CUPCAKES?!?! 10 fucking plates of cupcakes?! She looked at me then turned her head away from me ignoring me. I felt a twinge of guilt. So this is what she and Royce were planning? Oh you dumbfuck Marshall. I walked up behind her, snaking my arm around her waist, her nice ass pressing against Shady. I kissed her cheek but she pushed my lips away.

"Baby, I'm sorry," I whispered.

"I ain't talking you till I tell you what Royce and I were doing while you're gone remember?" She said coldly.

"Please baby," I whispered, "I love you. I didn't know. I'm a man. I can get jealous."

(Y/n) turned around in my arms and smirked pecking my lips, "Fine."

I smiled and showed her the bag of goodies, "Here, I got these cause I was in a hurry to get you something for our anniversary. Sorry, it ain't even shit compared to all this you set up."

She looked in the bag and smiled, "My boyfriend's T-shirts, his bracelets, his hoodies, his snapbacks...and Trojan condoms."

I smirked, "Once the other guys are gone, I figured we needed them."

"Em, I'm on birth control; you don't need 'em." She said handing the box of Trojan Condoms to me.

"God damn it! $2 wasted!" I pouted and slammed the Trojan on the floor.

She laughed, kissing my cheek, "Forget it, c'mon we got karaoke."

"Karaoke? Fo real?"

"Yep."

I laughed, "But is it really karaoke if I rap my own songs."

"Good question. Hey guys!" She called from the front, "karaoke or standing there covered in confetti like idiots?!"