Ch. 33

~Ch. 33~

(Em's POV)
(Y/n) was busy at work when I had the day off. So today all I did was make funny faces at Dylan to help him laugh. I stuck my tongue and crossed my eyes and Dylan giggled. I smiled. I couldn't wait to have a kid of my own. I heard a knock on the door, knowing obviously it wasn't (y/n) because she just walks in. I walked to the front door and opened and my eyes widened in surprise. Blonde hair, the revealing clothes (oh god don't look), the familiar smirk. Oh god no. Celeste, my ex. 

She crossed her arms, "Hey Marshall."

I said awkwardly, "Hey...Celeste."

"Mind if I come in?"

"Uhhh...I'm kinda busy watching someone's kid-"

"Cool I'll help," she pushed past me into my house. I growled a little slamming my door shut. (Y/n) would be home in 10 minutes and I'm pretty sure Celeste would stay longer than that. 
I walked back into the living room while my ex was busy looking around. I rubbed my brows in annoyance.

Celeste looked at me, smirking, "You haven't changed this house at all last time I was here."

"Yeah." I said avoiding trying to look at her and the slutty outfit she was wearing. (Y/n) was so much better to look at. Celeste looked like an ugly duckling compared to my (y/n). But (y/n) would never wear what Celeste wears on occasion. My girlfriend would burn skirts, dresses, make up, and all that and wear sweats, t-shirts, basketball shorts, and nothing slutty, despite Valentines Day. That was a once in a lifetime thing. 

My ex looked at me, "Why aren't you looking at me, Marshall?"

"Well take a look at what your wearing." Celeste looked down at herself, shrugging, "You liked it when we dated."

"Liked and Dated. Both past tense."

She rolled her eyes, and then saw Dylan on the kitchen gasping, "Awwww who's this cutie?"

I rubbed my forehead, "My girlfriend's nephew."

"Awww! Hi Marshall's girlfriend's nephew-wait what?"

She looked at me with a dropped jaw, "Girlfriend?"

"Yep."

"Who is she?"

"She would rather not have the media-"

I heard the door opened and then I sucked in a breath, crossing my fingers in hoping Celeste doesn't cause trouble. I looked at (y/n) making her way to the living room, and I grinned. Her sweats, T-shirt of me, and snapback weren't as revealing as I wanted but (y/n) had a sexy face.

My girlfriend greeted me with a kiss on the cheek, saying, "Hey, Em-" She sees Celeste and looks at her with her WTF face.

My ex glared at (y/n) while looking up and down my girlfriend, judging her. I grit my teeth.

Celeste said, "This is a girlfriend Marshall? You sure she doesn't have a dick?"

I growled, about to make a blow at her, until (y/n) grabbed my arm to stop me.

She replied at my ex with, "At least I don't look like an extra on Nicki Minaj's Anaconda music video."

Celeste dropped her jaw, spitting back, "I am so much better than her!"

"No you look like I could find you as employee of the month at a strip club." (Y/n) said.

Celeste jaw dropped to the ground, unable to come back at my girlfriend, just stuttering, "Fuck you!"

"No thanks, I don't want herpes," (y/n) came back.

I was grinning so deep inside. (Y/n) totally won this.

Celeste grit her teeth saying, "You're not a girlfriend! You're a failure!"

"So was your dad's condom and your mom's abortion."

I couldn't help myself but say, "OOOOOHHH!" My girlfriend was already victor before Celeste ever knew.

Celeste growled and just stormed out of the house, her face redder than a tomato. My ex slammed the door shut and I hugged (y/n) kissing her cheek, exclaiming, "Baby, that was fucking amazing!" She just responded, "Who is she?" I looked at her, "What?" "I said who was that bitch?" She said glaring at me.

I gulped, "My ex...Celeste."

"Why the fuck would you let her in the house?"

"She forced her way inside! That bitch never listens to shit!"

"Well I don't either."

"Good point."

(Y/n) facepalmed, saying strictly, "Listen if more people find out about me, I will be exposed to the media."

"I know that, (y/n). I promise. I won't let the media find out about you. I promise."

She sighed, "Alright."

I pecked her lips, "Dylan and I both missed you."

She smiled picking Dylan off of the kitchen table and kissing his cheek, "Hey buddy, did Marshall do anything stupid today?"

"Shut up bitch." I said.