Ch. 34

~Ch. 34~

(Y/n POV)
~Next day Auto Factory Lunch Break~
Tanner exclaimed, "His ex came to his house last night?!"

I nodded pulling a sandwich out of the lunch bag Em packed me, "Yep." 

"Was it because she found out about you?" Dan asked eagerly.

"No she didn't know about me till she came to Em's place. Probably tried to get Em back."

Jake said mouthful of Cheetohs, "No way she could ever get Em back considering how scary (y/n) is."

I glared at him, "Shut up."

"I speak truth."

I rolled my eyes and ate the sandwich. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and no mayo. Wow Em actually remembered properly. I hear a car drive in and look up and then groan. The driver window was rolled down to reveal the person that I least wanted to see at the moment. Celeste.

Tanner perked his eyes, "Who's she?"

Dan said, eyes glued on her, "Dude she's frickin' sexy."

Jake looked back and shrugged, saying as he ate his hotdog "How would I know?"

Jake was gay so yeah that answer was logical enough.

Celeste instantly noticed me and flaunt her way to my table, making every guy except Jake at the factory turn their heads to her. She smirked at the fact that every male was staring at her. To me, she looked like walking plastic surgery.

She sat down, Tanner and Dan eyes super glued on her, in front of me. She winked at both of them and they both fainted. I rolled my eyes. Celeste turned back to me saying, "Hey bitch."

"Sup slut? Gain much today? Or is $40 an hour not enough." I replied with a sarcastic smile.

Celeste glared at me, "I am not a fucking prostitute."

"Then stop dressing like one."

She snarled at me, "You know, Marshall will be mine again." Tanner said, "Wait...Marshall? (Y/n) this is Em's ex?!"

"Yes now shut up, Tanner." I growled.

Celeste continued, "Marshall doesn't need girl-boys like you."

"And he also doesn't need attention whores like you."

"At least I'm willing to fuck him."

"I am too. But you only give a fuck about his dick. I care about everything, about the man and rapper he is."

She rolled her eyes, grumbling "God you Stans are spreading everywhere."

"Well the only thing you spread was your legs at every guy." I said biting into my sandwich.

She dropped her jaw at me, "You're a fucking bitch. I will have Marshall back no matter what!" She stands up angrily walking to her car.

Tanner cried at her, "B-but we haven't exchanged numbers-" Celeste shut the driver door and was already driving, her face the color of the Chinese flag. I glared at her car as she left. She ain't going to touch him I fucking swear.

~Home 7pm~
(Em's POV)
"She did what?!" I yelled after (y/n) told me what happened at her lunch break.

"Celeste barged in my lunch break," my girlfriend said, "how the hell did she find out where I worked?"

"I didn't tell her shit I swear!" Why the fuck would I?!

"Yeah I know that," she said running her fingers through her hair, "stalking me?"

"Probably."

"Can I file a restraining order on her?"

"No I'd rather not have to deal with that or you could be exposed to the media."

She bit her thumb in annoyance, "Damn it."

I said, "Well you could kick her ass easily. I mean you fight really well and saved the two of us from kidnappers."

She sighed, "I guess."

I hugged her close to me, kissing her head, "Let's forget about it now okay and head to bed."

(Y/n) smirked, "Fine." Rest of the night was clothes on the floor and probably a broken mattress.