Ch. 36

~Ch. 36~

(Y/n POV)

I used a spatula to transfer the burger patties out of the pan and on to the plate. I set up the bottles of condiments, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cheese, and other additional things for a burger on the kitchen counter including 2 bottles of beer and fuckloads of bags of chips. I was going to make it a build-your-own burger dinner for tonight. Dylan was on the couch playing with a stuffed giraffe that I got him at the store while I was grocery shopping for burger stuff. Pretty sure Em will hate having to play with Dylan because of it. But it's kinda why I got it, to piss him off. I ripped the bag of burger buns open and put them on the plate with the patties. I sighed, hands on my hips. Well now I have to wait for Em to get back home and we can eat. The doorbell rang and I knew it wasn't Em because he wouldn't ring the doorbell to his own house.

I went to the door sighing, "Coming."

I opened the door wide open and looked at who was there but all I saw was a gun pointed at my face. I froze in place, focused more on the gun than the person pointing it at me.

"Arms behind your head and let me in, bitch," The voice no longer made the shooter anonymous.

I looked away from the gun and glared at Celeste, a wide smirk across her face.

I growled, "Like you could use a fucking gun."

"Yeah but we can," a voice to the right of Celeste said.

My eyes turned to the size of saucers and my mouth gaped open. Celeste snickered. That voice...but he...no...

Adam appeared on Celeste's right with a smirk, saying, "Doing well, (y/n)?"

I backed away from the door, hand over my mouth and said, "B-b-but you- You were fucking arrested!"

"And Celeste here broke us out, with a cost," said the dreading voice to Celeste's left. I began shaking...if Adam was here...then it has to be...no...please not again...NOT FUCKING AGAIN!!! Zach appeared on Celeste's left, an evil smile staring down and taunting me with the horror and memories, and continued with his talk, "the cost was you and the baby."

I backed away from the door completely, my body shaking in fear of everything, terror replacing the blood running through my veins. What the fuck am I doing just standing here? The three of them let themselves. Adam grabbed me tying my hands together as I stare off into space, a million thoughts of despair and hopelessness running through my head. Tears ran down my eyes, dropping like raindrops on the wooden floor. Zach went to the dining room to pick up Dylan crying in hunger. I looked at Celeste, her face bright with evil and happiness just looking at me crying. I grit my teeth and glared at her with passionate hatred and pure infuriation. Adam and Zach could easily stop me if I tried beating her ass up and if she shoots and actually hits me, I couldn't fight her. That's what fueled my hatred even more, unable to stop all this no matter how much I fucking wanted to.

~1 hr later~

(Em's POV)
I pulled my keys out of my pockets, the smell of burgers, lettuce, tomatoes, and chips and other condiments filling my nose. I smiled. (Y/n) should work for Food Network. But what was that noise? It sounds like (y/n) was holding a party in there. Well I have a reason to get pissed at her now. I opened the door and looked up to see what the hell was going on. I heard (y/n) screaming at people I could hear causing a ruckus in the kitchen and living room. I ran but was just outside where they couldn't see me and my eyes were the size of golfballs. So 3 Satanic figures decide to show their ass here. Celeste, Adam, and Zach. How the hell did Zach and Adam break out? How the fuck did they get in here? I looked at Dylan crying in hunger and (y/n) my anger rose to its peak. They storm in, have a party and decide to keep my girlfriend and her nephew fucking hostage?! Could they fucking piss me off anymore?! I grit my teeth and fisted my hand, my face shading with red and infuriation fast. I was fucking done with standing and watching.

I stormed in yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" The room became silent.

Adam snickered, "Welcome home, Eminem. Burger?"

I glared at the trio of devils. (Y/n) looked at them as well her look of anger reflecting mine.

Celeste looked at me with a smirk, saying, "I've never seen someone's face more red than yours right now, Marshall."

Zach smirked, saying while walking to (y/n) tied to the chair, "Good thing you came to join our party. (Y/n) made dinner for you," he leaned against (y/n)'s chair and putting a hand on her chin, my fist tightening and shaking with my blood boiling. Zach looked into (y/n)'s eyes full of hatred and fury as he lift her chin and put his face inches away from hers and snickered, "but sorry you had to share."

(Y/n) growled, and banged her forehead against his, not causing much pain to her but Zach stumbled back cursing and rubbing his forehead. (Y/n) grinned. He glares at my girlfriend and comes back to her, slapping her across the face. (Y/n)'s twisted her head to the side but it went back into place, a large hand mark on her cheek.I growled and was at my limit and I went after that muthafucka ex of (y/n).

"Em! Stay back!" (Y/n) begged me.

Zach pulled a gun out of his back pocket and pointing it at me, forcing me to freeze, snickering, "Come any closer and I pull the trigger."

I backed down and looked at the gun and then at (y/n)'s tears slowly forming, growling and hating myself for not being able to wipe those tears away. I glared at Zach still pointing the gun at me

Celeste walked next to him, arms crossed victoriously, saying, "Now Em. All you've got to make a simple decision."

I grit my teeth at her. Adam picked Dylan out of his high chair and pointed a gun as he kept crying for food.

"NO!" me and (y/n) yelled.

Zach stood next to (y/n) and pointed the gun at her. My eyes went wide completely and I was about to go after and help my girlfriend and her nephew until Celeste said, "Move and we'll pull the trigger on both of them."

Zach grumbled, "God it wouldn't be bad if we got rid of the kid. He won't fucking shut up."

"Don't you fucking dare!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Shut up whore!" Celeste yelled.

I wanted to punch Celeste so bad right now but the guns pointing at Dylan and (y/n) were holding me back.

Celeste said with a wide smirk, "Now Marshall, choose, who do you want alive?"

"What?" I said my heart almost stopping.

(Y/n) screamed at me, "Em, choose Dylan! Please! I've lived a life! Dylan hasn't! Please!"

"Oh god shut up will you," Adam growled at her.

I stood there, sweating like fuck. Choose? Between Dylan, a baby with a whole life to live and the love of my fucking life? My head was fluctuating with decisions, I couldn't ever decide.

Celeste said, "Hurry up and choose, Marshall Bruce Mathers III."