Ch. 24

~Ch. 24~

(Y/n POV)
~Next morning Hospital~
The doctor walks out and I stood up asking, "How is he?"

"He's fine. Your blood donation helped him a lot."

I nodded sighing in relief. I didn't realize that me and Em had the same blood type till the doctor said he needed a donation because of how much blood he lost.

"Can I see him, Doc?" He nodded and I hurried inside, seeing Em lying there his head leaned back and eyes closed, asleep with his exposed chest rising and falling. I blushed a little at his 6 pack but I came closer, sitting on the bed next to him. I snickered and pinched his nose, waking him up.

He groaned and glared at me, "Really bitch?"

I laughed, kissing his head, "Sleep well?"

"Yeah had a great dream." He said stretching.

"What was it?"

"You were naked."

I slapped his arm, "Don't get any ideas."

He laughs, "Too late."

I rolled my eyes. He's still the same old idiot. He linked our fingers together, saying, "Doc says I can leave today."

"Great. And um I need you to listen for a sec."

"I'm all ears babe."

I sigh, "The reason why I fought Greg even knowing the condition I would be in was cause no one else would try."

"What'd ya mean?"

"I've always kinda stood up for myself for most of my life, Em. Dad and mom weren't always there for me so it was my instinct to fight. I-"

Em pushes my head in closer and kisses me, a gentle delicate kiss ample in passion and love. He breaks away leaning his forehead against mine, "You don't have to fight alone any more. I'm here and I ain't going anywhere."

"Marshall..."

"Back when we were visiting your Dad in prison, I swore on my existence to your dad and to myself to be there for you. No matter what. I won't forgive myself if I broke that oath cuz I would hate myself if I hurt you in any way."

"Dad said that?"

"Yeah. That's why he asked to talk to me privately."

I smiled, kissing his temple, "And I could never break that oath to you, Em. I will be right here next to you forever when you need me."

He smiled, whispering, "I love you, (y/n) (l/n)."

"I love you too, Marshall Bruce Mathers III."