Ch. 23

~Ch. 23~

(Em's POV)
~Em's Car~
I called Dre's number in desperation, putting the phone to my ear as I drive my way to the factory. Dre's voicemail came on and I said "Fuck."

I left a message, saying, "Dre, it's Em. I need your help right fucking now. (Y/n) was kidnapped. They held her at the abandoned building in front of the auto factory she works at. Get here ASAP. See ya there."

I drived into the building parking lot, parking randomly and getting out of the car and running in. Just a little closer to (y/n).

~Inside the Building~
(Y/n POV)
I looked into the open space, a look of rage and fury in my face. Adam walked back and forth arms crossed in impatience. Zach snickered at my face, "What's with the face, princess?"

"Don't call me that," I growled at him.

"I called you that when we were dating."

"Dated. Past tense. And next thing I know you slept with a supposed walking STD virus."

Zach slapped my face in anger, "I don't have an STD you fucking slut."

I smirked, "Mad bro?"

He held the knife up to my neck, threatening, "Say anything more to piss me off, and you won't even be able to see Marshall."

"Dying right now is better than seeing your ugly face." Zach was on his last nerve. About to slit my neck-

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" I heard Em's voice booming a loud echo in the room.

Adam looked at Em, snickering, "Well looks like the puppy did listen to our call for dinner."

Em's face was red as a tomato, obvious infuriation running through his veins. Zach turned around and came closer to him, a wide smirk on his face, holding his hand out, "Money, now."

Em grabbed the check from his pocket and handed it to Zach. My stupid ex smirked, looking at the check, then said, "Go ahead Adam."

Adam punched Em square in the jaw without warming, knocking him down. "MARSHALL!" I screamed from my chair, squirming around to get out of the ropes hopefully.

Em slowly picked himself up but Adam kicked him in the gut, making him stumble to the ground again.

Zach kissed the check and put it in his pocket. "You made a fucking deal Zach." I hissed.

Zach laughed, "You think we're done?! We've got this crappy rapper here to beat up!"

"You never said shit about beating Em!"

Adam kicked Em again, saying, "But we changed our minds, it's my part of the deal to beat his ass!"

I yelled tears rolling down my cheek, "I can't fucking believe we actually thought we could believe you!"

Zach growled, "You're so fucking loud bitch. But it's fun to see you look like a crying little bitch."

Zach joined Adam in kicking Em.

"NOOOO!" I screamed. I had to end this. But I'm fucking useless tied to this chair. My heart was being chipped little by little as I saw Em get more bruises and his mouth leaking of blood. I always be the one getting hurt from fights so I thought that seeing others get hurt wouldn't make much difference. I was wrong. Watching Em get hurt is the worst thing possible. Watching the people you fucking love to death get hurt and unable to do anything about it is the worst feeling one could ever get. Why did it take till now to know figure that. The one time my Swiss Army-

My Swiss Army! It was in my back pocket right next to my hands tied behind my back. My wrists were bleeding pretty badly from the ropes biting into my skin when I tried moving my hand. The pain didn't mean shit now. I've gone through too much bleeding and cuts to tolerate it easily. I stretched my hand to dig through my pocket...