Ch. 48

~Ch. 48~
(Em's POV)
~Park 6:00~
2 fucking hours...fuck me. Fuck you Dre and 50. I'll make this the worst possible date for her so she'll never want to hang out with me again. I sighed throwing a rock at a pigeon nearby in anger. I only agreed to this crap so Dre and 50 would leave me alone and what really made me question their friendship was when in one of my guestrooms I found a room that was used with basketball shorts, sweats, t-shirts, bras, under wears, and a lot of other clothes. I knew none of it was mine because last time I checked I was a guy and we don't wear bras and also the basketball shorts and sweats were all way too small. When I tried getting rid of those clothes, Dre and 50 told me to fucking stop. What the fuck has gotten into them? Continuously throwing rocks at the pigeon, I see 2 pairs of shoes and look up to see that same girl at my house the other day. She had on blue basketball shorts and a red swearshirt, her hoodie on with her snapback forward. She looked at me blankly, her face a difficult emotion to make out. She was hot and that was a plus but I don't know about the rest of her. I got up mumbling, "Don't make me wait any longer."

"Sorry," she sighs, her face showing how she was unaware of the fact I rudely demanded her to hurry up next time. Usually I expect a slap across the face or an argument.

"Where to eat?" I say. I guess I would let her choose where to eat.

She says, "Whatever you want Eminem."

I raise an eyebrow at her, "You're gonna let me choose?"

"Who's more superior? This lame ass bitch or a successful white rapper?"

I growl, "Calling me a bossy asshole?"

"Don't know."

"Fuck you," I say, sticking my middle finger up in her face.

"Not here but later in the men's bathroom stall later if you want," she replied.

I put my finger down and look at her strangely. How is she so tolerant?

~McDonald's~
(Y/n POV)
In reality, I didn't give a fuck where me and Em went for our "date." I mean as long as I could spend some time with him then that was fine. But I couldn't tell that aloud because he didn't know me at the moment. I bit into a fry, chewing it slowly checking my arm occasionally just in case the sleeve revealed my cuts. Em burped loudly in front of me, the echos bouncing back and forth. When he finished, he sighed satisfied. Everyone else was complaining about that telling him he was gross as fuck. I think I heard someone yell at me, "I can be a better date than him!"

Em looks at the that guy, flipping him off. I laughed a little, at least when he hit his head, he didn't lose his sense of humor. Em shakes his head and looks at me as I'm laughing, saying, "You're not grossed out?"

"Grossed out? Fuck that was hilarious!"

He smirks a little, "My sense of humor really good?"

"Really good? I think you mean the best."

He chuckles, "You know I'm glad I have it easy on this date or whatever you wanna call it. I don't have to take you to some fancy place or that shit and yet you still laugh and have a good time."

"It's fine. I just appreciate what I get and that's fine. Besides I had a blind date that took me to McDonald's."

Em looks at me weirdly, "Does this explain your tolerance?"

"That and because guys that act like idiots on the outside but still have a heart are my type."

Em sighs, "People don't say I'm nice. They've heard what I rap-"

"That's because they can't see the rose past the thorns. You can be nice, Eminem. It's hard to see it but I can see it. There are some people who aren't willing to look deep enough for your nice side. But I know it's there and you brought it out once."