Ch. 13

~Ch. 13~

A/N: WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT!!! DONT'T LIKE, DON'T FUCKING READ!!!

(Em's POV)
I walk out of the bathroom after my shower in only boxers, drying my hair. I see (y/n) crashed on my bed. I smile and note how cute she looked in her sleep. I through my towel down and joined her in bed under the covers then, eye brows going up, to see she was wearing nothing but a tank top and really short sleeping shorts revealing much of her thigh. Shady's woke up from hibernation. I was even more horny now. I was horny from just seeing how cute she was sleeping but now it's uncontrollable. I kissed her furiously, waking her up.

(Y/n) smiled. "Someone's pushy," she said as she kissed back.

"You have no fucking idea." I replied. I caressed her 36C cup chest, a cute little moan escaping her lips. (Y/n) was so sensitive, but then I remembered she was a virgin. Fuck remembering that made me hornier. Our skin brushed up against one another. Her skin was soft and silky, turning me on even more. She kissed my neck and I growled in arousal. (Y/n) rubbed my exposed torso with her hands, getting around every curve of muscle she could find. I growled. She smirked and pulled her lips off of my neck and slipped her hand into my torso. I groaned. She rolled us over so she was on top of me, her ass pressing against Shady. I groaned. She was a virgin but why was she so good?

"I guess sex ed class paid off," she said.

That explains a lot, "Yeah cause you're a virgin but you use those hands like you ain't."

"Well I almost got a visual demonstration from our teacher."

"What do you mean?" I look at her strangely.

"The man who almost raped me in 8th grade was the sex ed teacher."

"You had sex ed in junior high?"

"It was a required high school course. Better to get it done early."

I laughed. (Y/n) rubbed my tip with her fingers, making Shady harden to its fullest. I growled, fisting the bed sheets. It felt so fucking good, but it was torturous.

"Bitch, I'm gonna be honest with you, I fucking hate foreplay," I said in a raspy voice.

(Y/n) smirked, "Is that so? Well suck it up."

She stroked me, her skillful hands going up and down Shady, bringing me closer and closer to the edge but not enough for release. I growled. I couldn't take much more of this torture. I grabbed her rolled us over so I was on top. I pinned her arms down next to her head, smiling evily. She looked up at me with a cute face of shock. I kisses her, practically ripping her tanktop off and exposing her 36C cup boobs. Shady was even more urging now the more exposed (y/n). I pulled her shorts down with a smirk.

"No underwear. Naughty bitch." (Y/n) blushed a deep red. I just couldn't take any more. I fucking wanted her right now. I forced my boxers down, the two of us ass naked. I grabbed a condom from the night stand ripping it open desperately, and rolling it on me quickly. Then forcing myself into (y/n)'s dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck!" She hissed in pain.

I didn't blame her. She was right. She tightened around me, attempting to find comfort. I was her first. I, Marshall Bruce Mathers III, will have (y/n) first. I loved her more than ever now that she was trusting me with her virginity. I waited for her to comfort herself before she nodded at me to let me move. I started fast because I was tired of the stupid fucking boner Shady was having. Our body heat exchanged as our bare skin touched. I carressed her chest vigorously, her whining increasing in volume. (Y/n) had a continuation of pleasuring moaning and whining as I slammed myself in her over and over, attacking the perfect spot. She locked her arms around my neck, kissing me, turning a small kiss to a battle of tongues. I felt my climax almost there, knowing that (y/n) was going to reach there first, I waited. And she did, moaning "Marshall" loudly in my ear. Hearing that, I came into the condom, hissing (y/n)'s name. Pulling myself out, I collapse next to (y/n), panting heavily with her. Her busty chest rose heavily, as she breathed. I smirked and then kissed my girlfriend one more time.

"Bitch we are definitely doing that again."

She smiled, against my lips, "We'll see about that."