Ch. 10

~Ch. 10~

(y/n POV)

~Friday Lunch Break 12pm Auto Factory~

The group, Tanner, me, Jake, and Dan, sat at our usual spot. I opened lunch Em packed for me. Chicken and Budlight. Nice.

Tanner looked over my shoulder to see my lunch, "Who made that?"

"My roommate. He- Dan!"

I slapped Dan's hand as he tried to steal some chicken.

Dan yelled retreating his hand, "Ow! Woman, what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Steal Jake's." I said back.

With that he stole a part of Jake's turkey club. 

Jake said, "Dan you-" but Dan already bit into it. Jake looked at me with an irritated look,

"Thanks bitch."

"Anytime Jake."

Tanner asked, "What's your roommate's name?"

"Marshall."

"Like Eminem?"

"No shit Sherlock." Tanner rolled his eyes.

Dan added, "Kinda cool your roommate's parents named him that- wait you're a roommate with a guy?!"

I blushed realizing what he meant, "Dude I'm still a virgin. I swear."

"Maybe now but what about later?!"

"Calm your balls even if you don't have any-"

"Hey!" Dan said with his mouth full.

"Shut up. And seriously don't worry about me. He's cool and besides if I could defend myself against a rapist in 8th grade, it won't be a problem."

Jake said, "Well understand this, we may not know this because we ain't your roommate, but anything could happen."

"What? Jealous?"

"Fuck no! I don't like you any way like that! You're too much of a man to be called a girl!"

Tanner and Dan both nod in agreement.

"Dan if you think (y/n)'s a guy, I think I could add someone else to my dumbass list," said a voice behind me. I grunted knowing who it was.

Tanner, Jake and Dan all groaned in frustration when Adam, another worker, came over to our table with a beer in his hand.

Adam sat next to me winking at me, "Hey sexy."

"Back off fugly." I replied.

"Woah! Someone ate Bitch Flakes for breakfast." Adam said.

Tanner added, "Dude for the millionth time, (y/n) ain't into you."

"Said who?" Adam said

"Me." I answered.

He chuckled, "I like this game of hard-to-get."

"More like Back-the-fuck-up-before-I-snap-each-and-everyone-of-your-ribs." I growled, biting into a chicken wing.

He smirked and the drank more beer but he spilled some purposely on his groin, smirking, "Oh no, there's beer on my crotch, would you be a lady and drink it up?" He said giving me the most idiotic smirk ever.

"Well at least there's something in between your legs besides your vagina." I said in response, smirking.

Tanner, Dan, and Jake all burst out laughing. Adam's face turned red. And then I added, "Well if you want a girl to touch your special spot so bad, fine, this is what you asked for."

I kicked his groin and he squealed falling out of the seat next to me while holding his crotch. Tanner, Dan, and Jake all fell off their seats laughing. Adam got up off the ground and waddled his way away from our table. I smiled at finally getting rid of him and rewarded myself with more chicken.