Ch. 32

~Ch. 32~

(Y/n POV)

~2 weeks later~
Today I didn't have work but Em did but he was coming back early so I was going to watch the house today til 2. My phone started ringing suddenly and I looked at my screen. It was Emily.

I answered it saying, "Yo, Emily. What'd ya need?"

"Hey, (y/n) I need you to look after Dylan while me and Tony go out of town for a week."

I raised an eyebrow, "But what about your babysitter you hired?"

"She got the flu."

"Ah! Alright I'll do it."

Emily sighed in relief, "Thank you so much sis."

"No prob. Em should be fine with it."

"Alright I'll drop Dylan and his stuff at Eminem's house in 2 hours. Okay?"

"Yeah yeah see ya." I ended the call sighing. I had to watch my nephew...wait...oh wait. I facepalmed. I am such an idiot. I can't believe myself. I didn't realize till now that I never told Em about Emily and Tony's kid. I was so distracted talking and cyber fucking him over Skype that I never mentioned about my new nephew for 11 months. Oh great. Eh. It shouldn't be that bad. Right? 

~Later~

(Em's POV)
I come home to hear the sound of a baby crying. What the fuck? I closed the door and shook my shoes and walked in the kitchen suspiciously, then raised one of my eyebrows, seeing (y/n) in the kitchen, feeding a baby while making faces at the baby to make it stop crying.

"Uhhh...(y/n), what the fuck are you doing?"

She looked at me and said, "What does it look like?"

"Okay I get that. But what's with the baby?"

She smirked, setting the jar of baby food down and picking the baby up, saying, "Dylan Bruce Mathers, say hi to Daddy."

She waved the baby's hand at me as my eyes turned to the size of dinner plates, and jaw dropped to the ground, millions of thoughts running through my head.

"D-D-D-Da-"

"Use your words, Marshall." (Y/n) said.

"Daddy?!?!?!?!" I finally said. "Yes Marshall, this is your son, Dylan Bruce Mathers."

"My...so-..." I couldn't even bring myself to say the word with all these crazy thoughts running through my head making me dizzy to a point where I fainted, collapsing against the hard tile floor.

~Later~
I heard a faint laughing, sounded like (y/n). My eyes peeled open slowly, a crack of white forming in the blackness that in my vision. My eye lids blinked its way to opening fully, (y/n)'s laughing getting louder, the blurriness slowly coming together to perfect vision, my girlfriend's laughing at the highest volume while I was staring at the ceiling fan lying on the couch. I sat up and hissed, a pain at the side of my head ringing. I looked at (y/n) still laughing.

I gave her my WTF look, "Bitch what the hell could be so funny?"

She said in between gasps of laughter, "Oh god your face when you saw Dylan! It was priceless!"

I glared at her angrily and then said, "It's not funny."

"You're right it's not. It's hilarious."

I sat up from the couch and threw a pillow at her angrily, yelling "BITCH IT AIN'T FUNNY FOR JOKING ABOUT HAVING KID!"

She wiped her eyes from her laughing tears, saying, "Look Em-"

"No bitch it's my turn! You should've told me 11 months ago about you being pregnant! I ain't letting you keep secrets from me!"

"Em, listen-"

"No I ain't done yet, (y/n)!" I yelled as she just made the face of impatience, "bitch keep anything from me again, and I'll-"

(Y/n) came up to me, and then slapped me across the face screaming, "THE BABY ISN'T OURS, MARSHALL!!!"

I held my stinging cheek and looked at her strangely, "What?"

"The baby isn't ours! I was never pregnant! I was joking!" She growled rubbing her brow.

"Really?"

"Yes dumbfuck, and seriously did I look pregnant over Skype?" Oh right.

I raised an eyebrow at her and asked, "So who's is it?"

"My sister's and Tony's! After the Greg incident, she and Tony started dating and are now engaged. Right now, both Emily and Tony are out of town and want me to watch their baby, Dylan, for a week! GOT IT?!"

I replied, "Uhh yeah. Got it." She rubbed her forehead in annoyance, picking Dylan crawling on the floor up and carrying him to the table. I followed her and twiddled my thumbs, my chest twinging in guilt for yelling at her, "Uhh so, uhhh I uhh..." She went back to feeding Dylan ignoring me.

I rubbed the back of my head, "Uhhh baby, I'm sorry."

"Apology not accepted asshole." She said as she fed Dylan the last spoon of baby food. Dylan eyelids were slowly drooping and soon enough he was asleep, bits of baby food drooling out of his mouth. She grabbed a napkin and wiped it, picking the baby up and carrying him, pushing past me and heading upstairs. I followed her into a guest room.

"Baby, I'm sorry I really am. I didn't want to yell at you like that. I was just angry thinking you would keep something like pregnancy from me. I-"

"Shhhh!" She said putting her fingers to her lips, whispering, "Dylan's asleep."

I covered my mouth as she laid Dylan in his crib and started pushing me out. She closed the door behind her and sighed rubbing her head, grumbling, "You talk a lot you know that?"

"Well you can't keep blaming me. You weren't supposed to joke about pregnancy in the first place."

She sighed crossing her arms, "Alright fine. You're right."

I leaned in closer, kissing her cheek, "Do you forgive me baby?"

She rolled her eyes, "Yes. Now stop it."

I smirked, linking our fingers together, "Let's watch your nephew together okay?"

She smiled, "Okay."