Ch. 28

~Ch. 28~

(Y/n POV)

~2 Months Later, Saturday 9 pm)
Eminem has been on tour for 2 months now. Just 10 more months left. I was so lonely without him but every day he would call me on Skype to talk for a while making me feel less lonely. Dexter kept me company though. I was on the couch just listening to "Just Lose It" when suddenly my earbuds stopped playing my boyfriend's music and started playing my ringtone. I looked at my phone, it was Emily. I answered it talking to the speaker attached to my earbuds.

"Hey Emily," I said.

I hear her crying, her sobs soft yet so hurtful. "Emily what's wrong?" I said concerned.

She sniffled before saying, "(y/n)...I...I...I'm p-...preg-...nant."

My heart almost stopped. She's what?

"What?"

"I'm pregnant (y/n)...I'm not kidding."

I couldn't believe my ears. My sister is carrying someone's baby. I didn't expect her to not be careful and have protected sex but then again she isn't exactly like me.

I said, "Well, who's the father?"

"Tony..."

I sighed in relief. Tony was a great guy to my sis. He was generous, considerate, and my sister's friend. He would be a great father.

"Okay but why, Emily?"

She said in between sobs, "I was still upset about dating Greg and it bit at me a lot. So I ended up breaking down one day. Tony helped me out and confessed his crush on me for 3 years and I realized how stupid I was to not realize Tony was who I truly loved and then I just couldn't hold back and I gave myself up to him..."

She started crying even more.

I bit my lip, saying, "It's okay shh shh. Does Tony know yet?"

"No...I'm too afraid to tell him."

"Let him know. It's right for the father to know he has a child."

"But...what if he dumps me...and now I'm a single parent-"

"Listen, Tony would never do that. He loves you. I know that cause 3 years ago he told me he had loved you to death on you after you and Greg started dating."

"Tony said that? But why didn't you tell me-"

"Tony told me not to tell you."

I heard silence until she finally answered, "Okay...but please come over. I don't want to tell him alone."

"Of course."

~Later at Emily's House~
Tony walked in and saw me and Emily sitting on the couches, closing the door behind him, and says, "(y/n), how you doing?"

"Okay. You?"

"Well me and your sister are dating now."

"She told me."

Tony smiled sitting on the couch next to Emily and kissing her, "So babe why'd you call me?"

Emily said, hesitating a little, "Listen Tony...I need you to hear this."

Tony became serious, replying, "Alright. What is it?"

My sister almost began crying again, and saying weakly, "Tony...you're...you're a...f-father now."

She began crying again and Tony just sat their shocked, his mouth open in surprise. Well no one can blame him. He just heard his girlfriend is pregnant with his child. I expected him to be speech less but in just seconds

Tony then smiled and then grabbed my sister kissing the top of her head and saying, "That has to be the greatest thing I can hear today."

Emily looked up at him, whimpering, "What?"

"You're the mother of my kid, Emily," he said holding her cheek gently, "I've always wanted a kid and a wonderful woman to share the kid with. And I got both of those things. How could I not be happy?"

Emily began crying again, but this time happily, hugging Tony close to herself with him holding her tighter to him. I smiled. I was going to be an aunt.