Authors Note

Okay so now ya'll have met both Davina and Matteo.

(I'm literally in love with Matteo already)

I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys about a few things with this book.

For starters, any time you guys see writing that is italicize it is the uber thoughts of whoever's POV the chapter was wrote in. Most of the time it is only their thoughts but there are some flashbacks/memories that are also written in italics because I see them as inner thoughts as well.

ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED!!!!! I literally cannot stress this enough. I work hard and take the time to plan out, write, edit, and upload this book all by myself. So please do not copy my book or my writing. Also please do not upload my book on any other website and try to claim it as your own. If I ever choose to
upload my book somewhere else, I will post an announcement about it.

So far I have not come up with an uploading schedule, even though I would like to have one just so you guys can know when new chapters are coming out. Once I figure it out I will be posting an announcement. All that I have figured out so far is that I'm going to be uploading once or twice a week. Any authors notes I post will not count as an upload unless something happens that prevents me from being able to write.

I also wanted to tell ya'll about the Tiktok account that I have already made in order to try and boost my book and any other books that I write in the future because I have so many ideas that I can't wait to get out. The Tiktok account is @random.wattpad.writter (I know that isn't how writer is spelled but the real way was already taken)

Anyway thank you all so much for reading, following, liking, and adding my book to your reading lists and libraries. Love you all.

-N.T