Steaming Shower - Chapter Twenty•Six

Matteo Romano

I woke up in the bed alone. With nothing but the cold white sheets next to me.

I turned over to see that the door that led to the master bathroom was closed. I knew Davina was behind it because it was wide open when we went to sleep last night.

Removing myself from the bed sheets, I walked over to the door. The sound of running water filled my ears once I was right in front of the door.

The handle was unlocked so I entered into the bathroom. Steam from the hot shower slightly clouded the room as it was fogging up the mirror.

The door to the shower was a white glass that allowed me to see the outline of Davina's body.

She obviously hadn't heard me come in because if she had, she would have acknowledged my presence.

An idea came to mind, so I striped from the only piece of clothing I had on, which were sweatpants, and threw them in the pile of her clothes on the floor.

I slid open the glass door which alerted Davina that she was no longer alone. Without even opening her eyes to see that it was me, her face lit up with a smile. "Good morning handsome."

I stepped towards her and grabbed onto her waist to pull myself closer, allowing the warm water she was standing under to soak into my skin and hair. "Good morning beautiful."

She ran her hands through her hair once more to rinse the last bit of the soap from it. Once it was all gone she opened her eyes to find mine already staring her down. Eyeing up her whole body that had water droplets racing down every inch of her skin. Her arms draped over my shoulders causing her bare chest to be flush against mine.

Her bare body against mine will forever drive me crazy.

It was probably too early to be thinking about all the things I could be doing to her but I couldn't help myself or hold back any longer.

I reached one of my hands up to wrap it around her throat, just like usual, her smile was wide and she gave me those 'fuck me eyes' that were beyond beautiful to me. They were always so wild and told me that she was ready for anything I may do to her, but this time there was a hint of mischief swirling deep within them.

It was clear that she had her own plan in mind, and I learned very quickly what it was.

Her hand traveled from chest, down my abs, and stopped on my thigh. Not once did she break the eye contact that we shared. Instead, it was me who broke it when one of her hands wrapped tightly around the base of my cock, which caused me to throw my head back and close my eyes.

She stroked it up and down slowly a few times before the hands that I had on her dropped because of her body sinking down onto the floor. That made me snap my head down to look her in the eyes.

God damn. I was not prepared to see this sight.

On her knees, eye level with my rock hard cock, one hand still wrapped around it and gliding up and down, looking up at me with big doe eyes that may be perceived as innocent if we were not in this exact situation. The image of this moment will forever be burned into my memory.

"Fuck you look so good like that." I complimented her, making her smile get a little bigger.

Still holding eye contact, she stopped the movements of her hands and stuck out her tongue to gently lick my tip. I was so sensitive that it sent a wave of shock through my whole body. The muscles in my stomach tightened more and more every time she would glide her tongue over it.