Sleepless Nights - Chapter Fifteen

Matteo Romano

I hate this girl so much.

Actually, I take that back. I hate the control she has over me. The control that she doesn't know she has. At least, I hope she doesn't know she has it.

When someone would piss me off, the main thoughts that would run through my mind were all the different ways I could easily take their life. When Davina pisses me off, all I can think about is how much I want to bend her over the closest surface and fuck the attitude right out of her.

Just like the way I had her now.

Bent over my desk with her hands tied behind her back. Trying so desperately to stay quiet. As not to give away what we were doing behind the door that wasn't even locked.

What a beautiful sight to see. Ass on full display for me, hair a mess, legs shaking so bad I thought they might give out on her. Watching my length disappear into her aching hole. It didn't take long for Davina's body to start trembling. A signal to me that she was on the verge of her orgasm, and I wasn't far behind her.

Just a few more hard thrust and she couldn't hold back anymore.

The moans that she was once attempting to hold back were now freely roaming through the four walls. I'm sure Kian could hear them now.

Her back arched up as she came around me. Falling back down into the wood of my desk. I pulled out of her slowly and pumped myself a few times until I came on her back.

We both stayed still for a minute to catch our breaths. Afterwards I loosened my belt so her hands would be freed. I grabbed my boxers and put them back on before I looked around the room to see the mess of everything on the floor.

"Well this will be fun to reorganize."

Davina giggled as she slipped her underwear back on and then bent over to start placing everything back on the desk. As she was doing that I was trying to put everything back into the correct spots so I wouldn't have to search for anything later on.

When she had grabbed everything off of the floor, she stayed down there to grab her other clothes. I was expecting her to at least have a smile on her face when she stood back up, but no. Instead she looked pissed. More pissed than when she first came in.

"So when were you gonna fucking tell me?" She questioned and at first I was confused but then I saw the paper she was holding.

Fuck.

In her hand was the paper I tried to hide from her. On it was information about her old boss, and how Kian and I think he was the one who order a hit on me the night I first met Davina.

"Why would you look at a paper that was never for you?" To say I was mad would be an understatement. She had no right to look at my documents.

"Don't fucking tell me it wasn't for me when it's about the man who could have killed me, a man that I was fucking working for." She raised her voice but wasn't quite yelling yet.  Even though I don't think she was far from it.

"Sit the fuck down and listen to me." I yelled. She has a tenancy to forget who I am. I didn't get to where I am by being nice and understanding.