Tasks - Chapter Seven

Matteo Romano

Kian had texted me that they were on the way back to my place after being gone for over an hour. I hoped that it only took them a while because Davina lived in a different part of the city.

After what she pulled on me right before they left, I knew she was good at playing games. She would just have to learn that I am, and will always be better at them.

She had me fooled, I will admit. Last night she seemed all too shy and innocent. I do believe her whole personality from last night was fake.

Then, she looked and acted like an angel. Now, I could see the evil in her eyes every time she would test me and my patients. She knew exactly what she was doing every time too.

She's lucky it hasn't gotten her killed yet.

The fact that she had me fooled at first still amazed me though. I'm not an easy person to fool, but she was good at faking who she was. A skill that could be of use to me in some of my 'businesses'.

In my world, it was mainly men that had the higher powers. While some people believed it was better this way I could never agree with them.

Most men are shallow and would fuck anything that walks. This was their main weakness. Put a good looking female with a sense of kindness and innocence in the room, they would all fall to their knees for just a single night with her.

Temptation is a bitch, and I myself have already fallen for Davina's trap once, but I was able to get out of it. With the proper training, she could be powerful and extremely useful to me.

I grabbed my phone and called the head of the tech department for all of my businesses. I gave them her name and told them who to look for on the buildings cameras. All of my people are extremely talented so I could have just given them a picture and they would have found anything there was to find on her. Before I hung up I told them to send someone up with her folder once it was put together and completed. 

Soon enough, there was a loud knocking on my door. I could tell that it was Kian and not someone from the tech department since Kian has always been obnoxiously loud with everything he has ever done.

I opened the door for the two of them and Kian was the first to walk in. I gave Davina a questioning look. She knew that I was silently asking if they fucked. She rolled her eyes as she walked past me.

Oh how badly I wanna grab her and pin her against this wall to make her lose that attitude.

Had Kian not been here, I probably would have done just that. I mean it was practically what I did in the elevator and that kept her quiet for a minute.

Was that actually her though? Or was that the innocent little angel she had pretended to be?

Either way, I had done it before and I would do it again in a heart beat. I know that these are thoughts that are wrong of me to think, but I couldn't help it.

Most women that I have been with are instantly submissive and would drop to their knees with just a single look from me. Davina seemed like the type to put up a fight.

I liked that. She makes people work for it. She knows how to get a reaction out of me and she uses it against me. The crazy part was I had met her a day ago and she had already figured out how to do it.