Hunting

So my friend said she's going kill me 'cause I didn't put up the next chapter. Sooo here it is.

But before you read it. In the first chapter if you read the one that said "He grabbed my bum!" You need to go back and re-read it. 'Cause I changed a little and added a lot more info.

If you go back you'll understand what me and Tek are talking about.

Thanks for understandin'. [:

"Hahaha! Tek you owe me a pat on the back!" I squeal

"I owe you nothing" Tek says.

"Yes you do! You said if someone reads my book you would give me a pat on the back!" I yell

"Friends don't count." He says smirking.

"You never said that!" I shout

"Well I'm saying it now." He says sticking his tongue out.

"You're soooooo meeeean!" I pout.

LOLZ! Hope you like! XP

~~~~~Chapter two~~~~~

P.O.V of, well, you'll find out. >3 (evil snicker)

"Guess who?" My little sister Nala says covering my eyes with her hands.

"Uhhh, the guy who loves my sister?"

"Who loves your sister?" She asks shock in her voice, still covering my eyes.

"Oh wait, that'd be me." I tease smiling.

"Oh, your so mean Kazi!" She says hitting the back of my head. "So are you going to take me with you this time?"

I sigh getting up from the chair I was sitting in. "We've talked about this Nala. I'll take you when you're older."

"But that's what you always say! You said that last year, and you said it again 5 months ago." She shouts, throwing her hands up in the air. "Now you're just being mean!" She accuses poking me in the chest.

"Nala you're only seventeen, you're too young to go hunting." I say pinching the bridge of my nose trying to stay calm.

"Bul kak (BS in African). Dad took you when you were fifteen, how am I too young?" She says pouting.

"Yeah, well, dad and mom are gone now. So things have changed." I say in a harsh tone.

The look on her face nearly rips my heart out. I sigh. "Nala, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like that, I love you and when I get back we can talk. But I have to go, bye." I say kissing her head.

"Don't bother." She says with tears in her eyes then turns around and walks away going through the door that leads to the the kitchen.

I want to go after her but I can't it's getting late. I sigh turning around and go out the back door. The hunt will do me good. Once outside, I turn in to my black leopard and start running through the forest looking for prey.

------ 30 minutes later------

I've been running for about seventeen miles. I finally find some prey, it was an elk in the far part of the forest.

I crouch down getting ready to pounce, but something catches my eye. I look over to see the most beautiful she-wolf ever. She was black with green tipped ears and tail.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was crouching down, looking at the elk getting ready to attack. I took a step toward her without thinking. Stepping on a twig by accident.

Crap.

Her head snaps over to see what made the noise. My eyes lock with hers, her eyes, they were a hazel, more beautiful then I'd ever seen before.

I shook my head, and focused back on the elk.

I don't care how beautiful she is, no ones taking my prey from me.

~~~Birayn's P.O.V~~~

So, I'm crouching down ready to go. Right before I attack, I hear a twig break. My head snaps over to the sound. I see the most gorgeous were-leopard. He was black with red tipped ears and spots. We locked eyes, and his eyes shined a bright silver moon.

He shook his head and looked at the elk like it was his.

Oh, I don't think so kitty boy! That's my prey!

So I attack first. Yep that sounds like a good plan. Or so I thought.....

I start running for the elk. And then out of the corner of my eye I see something passing over my head. I look up to see the were-leopard jumping through the trees. What the hay? I look back at the elk and run faster.

~~~~Kazi's P.O.V~~~~

I start moving towards the elk slowly. Then out of nowhere the she-wolf starts running for the elk. Ok Esa (e SHA) (means wolf in Paiute), you want to play. Let's play.

I climb the nearest tree and start running through the trees. As soon as I was right above the elk, I jumped right on top of it, and bit down on it's neck til' it stopped moving.

I look up to see Esa standing in front of me growling. And let me tell you this. She looks, pissed.

~~~~End of Chapter~~~~

I'll put the next chapter up day after tomorrow. 8)

CuddleMeCrazy080