MY MATE! Part Two

Sorry it took awhile. But I'm trying to make the chapters longer! XD And I had a little writers block. <.< *rubs neck* That's Candice.====>>>>>

Hope you like! ^-^

~~~Birayn's P.O.V.~~~

My heart starts beating faster when Kazi places the water bottle back on the tray, and takes a step to come over to me. When suddenly some itch that comes out of nowhere dicides to jump on him. He looks to see who it is.

"Candice! Get off me!" He yells trying to push her away. She lets go and kisses him.

Tears sting in my eyes. My soul cracking.

"I was so cold sleeping in this house without you. You stayed out all night!" She crys clinging to him.

My heart stops.

"Oh. He*l. No." Mehleynda snarls.

My body begins shaking with the force of Mehleynda trying to take over. Her growl rips through me, while green starts leeking into my vison.

~~Pattrick's P.O.V.~~

Shifting back to my human form in a small side room from the cellar. I shimmy into khaki pants and a blue shirt, then exit the alcove. Glancing about I realize Rainy's not out yet. Not knowing what to do, I walk around looking at the paintings and pictures.

On one wall some are landscapes, seascapes and cityscape oil paintings, and a few are portraits of kings with their queens.

The next wall is a huge canvas of three leopards, the first one is black with red tiped ears and spots, as well as moon silver eyes. The second has one bright orange ear and regular orange spots, with brilliant yellow eyes. The last one is white with blue spots, and magnificent bright blue orbs for eyes.

The third wall has old black and white photos. While examining the last photograph, from the corner of my eye I see a frame, lit up in a little nook.

Curious, I go over for better observation. In the frame is a picture of the most beautiful wood nymph. And I've seen alot. My sisters married to a male forest nymph, who has abunch of sisters, that have more then enough friends.

But this one. She's otherworldly, with her brownish blonde hair, soft brown eyes, flawless skin. And the uttermost kissable lips I've ever seen. She takes my breath away. I lean up against a pillar and just look at her.

"Mitch do you remember seeing her before?" I ask my wolf.

"No."

"Really? I feel like I should know her from some place. But I can't think of where. It's bugging me."

"Nothings clicking. But I know what you mean, I get that feeling too."

"Do you know her?" I hear Rainy ask.

"No. But I feel like I should." I reply sounding like a sad, confused idiot.

She gets in front of me. "Okay what's wrong with you?" She demands to know. I reluctantly move my fixed stare from the beautiful nymph and face Rainy.

"What do you mean?" I ask, not understanding what she's talking about.

"You should never be melancholy about anything. So there's got to be something wrong with you." She declares putting her fists on her hips, making the stupidest, funniest face.

I stare at her with a blank look. I won't laugh. I feel the corner of my mouth begin twiching. I will not laugh. Then my lips start trembling. Don't laugh. I command myself. She giggles,  and shakes me while yelling. "Let it out already. Set it free!" I can't hold it in anymore. I crack up laughing. "There's the Patty I know." She says with pride patting me on the back. "Now come mingle." She orders pulling me over to Kazi and some dude standing next to him.