Patty!

Hello! How did ya'lls weekend go? I hope it was the best you ever had! Mine was awesome!

"I don't understand something about you." Tek says sitting back on the couch.

"And what is it you don't understand?" I ask facing him.

"You, dancing, like, a monkey?"

I look at him with a blank face and turn back to the computer. "Jerk." I mutter.

"Yep." He says popping the 'p'. "You can continue writing now."

"Why thank you, you're so kind." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes....Will continue at end of chapter.

That's Patty!======>>>>>>>>>>

LOLZ XP

Hope ya'll like it! ^-^

~~~Kazi's P.O.V.~~~

"Can I put one off your CDs on?" I ask Birayn through the bath-room door, holding 'Patty's Remix 2009' in my hands.

"Go right ahead." She answers.

"Hey, can you tell Rain Patty's here?" Alpha Rayson asks poking his head in the door.

I nod. "Oh, your dad just said Patty's here." I say, I hear her squeal. I smile.

She must really like this Patty girl.

She opens the door and bumps into me. I look down and realize her towel fell. I look at her face, she's glaring at me with a blush.

"She has the cutest blushes. She's cute when she's mad too." I tell Taj.

"Turn around." She growls, while I'm still looking at her blush, and a stray hair falls in her eyes. Moving the stray hair behind her ear, my hand rests on her cheek, and my eyes move to her lips.

"Why do I want to kiss her?" I ask Taj

Before he can answer, her door opens.

~~Birayn's P.O.V.~~

"Turn around." I growl. A hair gets in my eye, while he just stares at my flaming cheeks. He brings my hair behind my ear, his hand caressing my cheek, and his eyes go to my lips. I blush even more. Then my door opens.

I look to see a wide eyed Patty, with his mouth hanging open. Then I remember I'm naked. I pick up my towel wrapping it around myself again. Hearing a hiss, I glance up to find Kazi now standing in front of me.

He's still shirtless! And why is he hissi...

"Ohhh, right." I whisper to myself. I clear my throat. "Kazi this is Pattrick who you know as Patty. Patty this is Kazi. My mate." I introduce them.

Patty's eyes widen more. "You finally found your mate? Thank goodness now I don't have to help you with your hea..." He stops short when I glare at him. A rumble comes from Kazi's chest.

Great! Now he's gonna think I'm easy! And I swear he's gorwling! Don't cats hiss?

He turns to Kazi and sticks out his hand. "Pattrick Cambull." Kazi shakes his hand. "Kazi Jelani." He faces me again, eyes even wider. How does he do that? "You're mated to the cat King?" He asks with shock. Kazi looks back at me. I nod, looking Kazi in the eyes. "Leave it to you to be mated to a King. I would hug you right now, but, you're in a towel."

"And that's why both of you are leaving." I say with a smile. Patty nods and leaves. Kazi grabs my arm and kisses me on the cheek. "You. Are. Mine." He whispers in my ear, giving me shivers. And.. Did he just smerk? He goes out my door.