But It's so Easy

~~~Birayn's P.O.V.~~~

In lieu of continuing to go after Nala now that Kazi got his answers, he turns around placing his hand on my back and gides me back to his room. "I hope you're packed." He bellows over the railing. "Why?" Nala shouts back. He keeps walking 'til we reach the bed-room doors. "Because, I changed our departure time. We're leaving in ten minutes."

He slams the doors shut and wraps me in a hug. "Now, back to where we were." He leans in. I give him a peck on the lips and put my hands on his chest.

"As much as I would love to keep kissing you, don't you need to pack or something?" I ask raising an eye-brow. He groans droping his head on my shoulder. I giggle. "Come on, I'll help you." I push his chest. He grumbles but turns to his dresser anyway.

"Now, where's his duffel bag or is it a suitcase?" I wonder aload looking around. After two minutes of hunting around uselessly, I sit on his bed and stare at him digging through his dresser, thinking of where it might be. He glances at me out of the corner of his eye then turns back to his dresser chuckling. "What?"

He shakes his head. "Nothing."

"Really? You're just going to laugh at me and then not tell me why?" I glare/pout at him.

His eyes flash to me for a second, he grabs some clothes out of his drawers and chuckles again. He digs in another drawer then turns and comes over. He drops all his clothes on the bed and stands in front of me, placing a hand on each side of my body he leans down and looks me in the eyes.

"You want to know why I laughed?"

I nod.

He leans in and whispers in my ear, "I was thinking that you looked really cute with a confused look on your face." I blush. "Plus," he adds in a husky tone, "I was also thinking, that you looked really sexy on my bed. And I can't wait 'til our wedding." He kisses right below my ear.

I shiver.

"And my duffel bag is under my bed." He stands straight. My mouth makes an O. I get on the floor and look under the bed. There it is. I grab it, slam it down on his bed, stand up and shove all his clothes in the bag. "What next?" I turn to find him . . . gone. "Kazi?" I gaze around his room.

"In here." His voice comes from a half open door. I walk over and discover a bathroom with tan walls and black tile. Walking in I see him bent over, head under the sink.

An evil smirk comes to my face.

I tiptoe across the black tile then smack his butt. He grunts when his head hits the underside of the sink and I bite my lip to keep myself from laughing. He straightens up and turns to me. I look up at him with my most innocent puppy eyes. He smiles tilting his head. "Very funny." He says humorlessly.

"What is?" I bite the inside of my cheek still doing my best not to laugh and trying to look innocent at the same time.

Now I guess it's his turn to have the evil smirk, 'cause that's exactly what he has. I start backing up slowly. "Kazi." I put my hands up. "You don't want to do this."

"Oh, I think I do." He stalks me. My eyes widen, I turn and make a dash for the door. "I don't think so." He catches my wrist. I gasp when he slams me to the wall next to the door, not hard to were it hurts, but in a way that turns me on and has Mehleynda panting for more. He had my front to the wall and my back to him.

"Kazi, please, you don't have to do this. Just pretend like nothing happened."

"Sorry Birayn, but I don't think I can do that." He says pushing up against my back, making me burn for his body, both of my hands now above my head. When did he get my other hand!? I see his head out of the corner of my eye, he leans down. Then he hisses. "Get that rodant away from me."