Other Characters.

I'm sorry, I know it's been forever.

This chapter is so can get to know a few different characters that are actually very important to the story.

Trey----->

Hope you like! XP

~~~~Kazi's P.O.V.~~~~

I move my shirt and examine the bite mark on the nape of my neck. Crap. I hope Birayn doesn't see it. "Kazi?" I hear Birayn call, so I fix my shirt and look up. Her eyebrows are knitted. "Is something wrong?" She inquires coming closer. I shake my head. "No." I give a slopy smile. "There's nothing wrong. Why would something be wrong? Why are you asking? Are you okay?" I shoot question after question quickly trying to change the subject.

It works.

We tie the people who were attempting to take Nala up to some chairs and make our way to the backroom of the store. Where I know a table and chairs are waiting.

"Hey I never caught your name." Amanda says to her mate. "What?" He replies taken off guard. "Oh. Um, it's Axel. What's yours?" He observes her, like he didn't want to miss a thing about her. "Axel." She whispers, he shudders and she grins, clearly liking the effect she has on him. "Amanda. My name's Amanda." She says walking off ahead of him. 

"So Chip, can you tell us where Liylah is?" Birayn asks with a hopeful expression. "Who?" He raises both eye brows. "Idiot." Axel Whispers. "The babe R told Stan to take from the Emperor's daughter's family."

Chip still looks confused. "I have know idea what you're talking about." Axel gives him a blank face. "That's because you never ask questions. They're talking about the baby B is looking after." Chip's mouth makes an O. "No. I don't know where they keep her."

"Now that's because you're a lower rank." Axel turns to Birayn. "I can take you to B who can tell you where Liylah is." Birayn's face turns into a kids on Christmas day. "Really?" Axel nods. "Yeah, but it might be a little tricky." He grimaces. "How tricky?" I question.

"Well." He starts and Chip shakes his head. 'Not here.' He mouths. Axel walks up to Rissa and bends to whisper in her ear, but Rissa pushes his face away and states, "yes I  have a titanium room." Then waves for everyone to follow her. She leads us to the far back and opens a door to the right.

"This looks like a guest room." Axel observes. "That's because it is." Amanda says. "Why do you have a guest room made out of titanium?" Pattrick questions. "For the people we want to trust us. After all Gran's powers can't work in here either." She replies.

"That makes sense." Birayn agrees walking farther into the room. "Back to what you were saying Axel." She crosses her arms. "We will have to go through the over passage, which can be a little rough if I don't know the guard. And R has an oracle too..." Axel starts.

"And that's why we had to come in this room. Okay, now tell me what's going to be tricky!" Birayn barks getting impatient. "That's just it! He has a male oracle! He'll see us coming!" Axel snaps back. I can see the fire light behind Birayn's eyes.

"Do you have any clue as to what rank I am, and what I could do to you? I am a pissed off, newly learned Alpha princess and an older extreamly protective sister. You don't want to mess with me. So do you really think talking back to me like that right now is a bright idea?" She asks Axel in a cold tone, as her eyes flash pure green. He's eyes go wide and he steps back. Chip steps up and questions. "Why should it make a difference what rank you are? You're a werewolf, you smell like a wet dog."

I take it back. He's not that smart.

"This is going to get out of hand." I say tapping Pattrick, who is standing next to me. He looks at me and I point to Axel as I make my way towards Birayn, telling Pattrick to get Axel to help pull Chip back. But before I reach Birayn someone yells. "Wait!" Effectively stoping everyone in their tracks.