Bite

I love you guys! \(>-<)/!!! Just wanted to get that off my chest. Anywho, here's the next chapter.

Oh, and Tek went on a vaca. Don't ask, 'cause I don't even know how or why. He just took a bag and said he'll be back soon.

Hope you like! XP

~~Kazi's P.O.V.~~

It's been three hours since we found out it's Cornelius helping them. We're currently on the high way in the middle of the woods, on our way to a house that Axel said this R guy keeps his good prisoners.

Axel and Amanda are alittle ahead of us, about an hour, because Nala just had to pee and get food and drinks.

We also found out that Stan is not in Canada, but right here in Texas. As soon as I heard that I had ordered Nala to go back home, science we're not going to Canada she has no need to be with us.

But of course, she's still here...

"Nala, if you don't quit it I swear I'll call Carlton and have him drag you back!" I hiss through our mind link, gripping the steering wheel so hard my knuckles turn white.

Nala found out I got bit by the vampire, with the help of our rare family blood bond and has been nagging on and on about me not telling Birayn. "If you don't tell her, you should at least let me look at it." She tells me. "Fine! Next stop you can look at it!" I give in. "Just stop with the nagging!"'

"Foku." She mumbles out loud. "What did you say?" I ask. "I said. 'Four, Q.'" She answers clearly. Pulling to the side of the road I slam on the breaks and hop out of the car. "Get out." I command. She ignores me staring straight ahead. "Now!" I shout, making everyone flinch.

She jumps out. "What?" She folds her arms. I grab her arm and drag her to the woods. "Kazi?" I look back and see Birayn staring at me. "Where are you going?"

"Not far. We'll be right back." I infrom her. "Okay." She says sounding really confused. "You better explain everything to her later." Taj warns me. "If I don't?" I challange. "Look, Mehleyndah is already feeling out of place. Don't make it worse. And if you hurt her I will never talk to you again." Then he starts pacing in the back of my head.

I shake my head and continue walking farther into the woods with Nala. After going far enough that I know Birayn and Pattrick can't hear us, I stop and release her. "What is wrong with you? You're being more disrespectful than usual." I tell her.

She sighs and leans against a tree. "I don't know. I just... I keep getting very mad very easily. Do you think, maybe... my powers are kicking in?"

My eyes narrow.

"That's not possible." Taj says. "I know. Aunt Liza said that mom wasn't even a witch. If she was the mate bond would've never worked. It's not possible for Nala to be a witch." I remind him.

I pull out my cell, flipping it open I call Jed. "Hello." He answers. "Hey, did you ever find out the result of the blood test?" I get straight to the point. "Ahh, about that..." He trails off.

"Jed." I snap, a little irritated. He exhales. "It came back. It says that her blood type doesn't exsist. That she should not exsist." My brows furrow. I look at Nala. "How is that possible?" I whisper. "I don't know." He replies. "Thanks, bye." I close the phone.

"You should tell her that she's not a witch." Taj tells me. "No. It might cause her to have a meltdown, thinking she's some kind of freak." I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose. "No, I'm not going to tell her yet. I don't even know where she got the idea that she's a witch." I scratch my neck where the bite mark is.