MY MATE! Part One

,',',',')'; I AM SO SSSSSSOOOOOORRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! ;'(.'.'.'.'

I'll tell you why after, cause I'm sure you want to read the chapter.

Hope you like! ^-^

~~~Kazi's P.O.V.~~~

Picking up Birayn's bag I run into the forest, and climb the tree nearest to me. "That wolf you brought with us just sat down, and she's not getting up." Jed says in an annoyed voice. I stop running, looking back I see her sitting there, staring at me. "And this is the down-side to having a wolf for a mate." I tell Taj.

"What down-side? There's no down-side. She's the perfect mate for us." He defends.

"I CAN'T TALK TO HER!"

"But that's only when you're in my form."

"That's the problem, she's sitting and I can't find out why unless I shift. We're in a hurry. I don't have time to change!" I yell at him.

"I can talk to Mehleynda." He says.

"Who?"

"MY MATE!" He growls at me.

"Ohhhh Birayn's creature. You can talk to her?"

"No. I can't. That's exactly why I said I could." Is his sarcastic reply. "Now hush up so I can talk to her."

~~Birayn's P.O.V.~~

"Yay! Taj is contacting me!" Mehleynda squeals.

"Who's Taj? And how can he even talk to you?" I ask.

"Taj is MY mate."

"Wha..?"

"Remember what mom told you about your mate's creature and yours being able to talk to each other?" She asks.

"Uh-huh."

"Taj is Kazi's leopard."  She explains. "Now be quiet so I can talk to him."

"Ahhhh. Okay take your time, I'll just be sitting here." I say coolly.

------Mehleynda and Taj's conversation------

"Hey gorgeous." Taj greets.

"Hello handsome."

"Why is Birayn just sitting there?" He asks.

"She doesn't like Kazi running in the trees."  She answers.

"Is there a reason why? Or is it just one of thoes female things?"

"I think she feels lower then him when he does it. Like, she feels inferior."

"But she's not the inferior one!" He exclaims.

"I know that. But she doesn't. Just tell him to get his butt out of the darn trees. Please."

"Yes ma'am."

She giggles. "Bye crazy cat."

"Bye sena (beautiful in aferican)"

--------------------------

~~~~Kazi's P.O.V.~~~~

"So what's her issue?" I ask Taj, a little annoyed.

"You running in the trees."