My Prey!

Ok, so like day or two ago my bestfriend a.k.a Puddinggirl13, calls me saying I stink 'cause I only put up the first two chapters. So I'm pretty much a dead girl now. (Laughs nervously)

<3 Love you puddinggirl13! <3<3 You too wildjewl88! <3

"Hey Tek guess whhhhhat?" I say grinning like a bafoon.

"What?" He asks looking me like I'm a nut-job.

"I got more readers."

"I told you friends don't count."

"But I have more readers that aren't friends." I reply still grinning.

"Uh-huh, sure."

"I do. Look."

*Shows him the readers*

"I can't believe it. Someone actually read it."

"You owe me a pat on the back now. Riiiight?" I ask grinning again.

He sighs. "Fine."

*Pats me on back* *I squeal*

"Thank you Tek." I say smiling.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He says rolling his eyes.

Oh and thats a pic of what I see Birayn as. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOLZ XD Hope you like!

~~~~~Chapter Three~~~~~

~~~Birayn's P.O.V~~~

I stop running and stare in awe, as I watch kitty boy jump on top of the elk and bite it's neck til' it stops sturggling. And then anger filled me as I remember.

That was my prey!

I walk over, stand in front of him, and start growling. He looks up, and I take a step toward him still growling. Planning on killing him. But before I could take one more step I hear my dad howl and yell through the family link. "Birayn get over here now!"

My head snaps in the direction I came from. "What?" I ask on alert, my dad never yells at me.

"Something's wrong with Polly. She called out to me crying and then it just cut dead." He howls again and I whimper. "So get your butt back here right now!"  He shouts.

I took off running back to him. As soon as he sees me he starts running to the house. I follow after him, pushing myself to run faster. When we reach the house dad doesn't bother changing back to his human form, he just jumps through the window, I jump in after him.

~~~~Kazi's P.O.V~~~~

She takes a step towards me still growling looking mad as hell. Just when she lifts her paw to take another step I hear a howl and she looks back the way we came from so fast I thought her neck might have cracked. And then I hear another howl and she whimpers, then ran back in direction we came from. I don't know why, but I took off after her. Maybe it was the look on her face when she whimpered?

When I caught up to her, she was jumping through a broken window. It didn't feel right to just go in, so I start pacing in front of the window.

"Why did I follow her?"