Let the Fight Begin

Sorry it took so long I've been having a lot of writers block. But I've finally finished.

Hope you like! XD (P.S. There's a lot of P.O.V.'s in this chapter)

~~~~???'s P.O.V.~~~~

"Hunny." A musical voice says from the door as I'm searching for the right paper for my son's collage. I smile and drop everything. "Yes love?" I ask looking up at my beautiful wife.

"Why did you send that poor woman to the work fields with thoes mean aweful men?" She questions in an inocent voice, slowly coming over to my desk. My features relax at the sight of her with a little belly growing our second child.

I stand from my chair, then walk around my desk and pull her into my arms. "I sent her with them because she is the only one that can keep them in line. I didn't send her there to work. I sent her there so she can get the men to work." I tell her kissing her nose.

We get interuped by a guard. "Sir we found the girl." He informs me after catching his breath. I tense. "Get her. Now." I order. He nods and rushes back down the hall.

"What girl?" My wife looks up at me. I shut my eyes. Crap. "Ah, just a girl I need help from thats all." I explain as I squeeze her closer.

----------------------------------------------

~~~~Birayn's P.O.V.~~~~

It turns out the reason Kazi and Nala had no problem throwing their bags in the garage, is because the car we are riding in is a Jeep. They were tossing them in the back. While Patty and Nala are in the back seats, I'm riding in the front with Kazi who's driving.

When will we get there? We've been on the road for two hours! And I'm starting to need to pee! I know, stupid me for not going to the bathroom before we left. But what can I say. I didn't have to go then, it wasn't on my mind.

Feeling something touch my knee, I peek down to find Kazi's hand moving around. "What are you doing?" I question staring at his hand. "I'm trying to find your hand." He answers not taking his eyes off the road.

"You could try asking for it." I inform him. "Birayn." He says in annoyance. "Yes Kazi?" I smile. "May I please hold your hand?" He growls. "Hmm." I pretend to think. "Yes. You may." I put my palm up and takes it in his.

"How much longer 'til we get there?" I ask moving in my seat for a better position to hold my bladder. "Ten maybe fifteen minutes." He glances at me still shifting in my seat. "Need to go?" He inquires with the side of his lips quirked up.

I feel heat come to my face and find that  looking out the window is actually rather interesting. "Yes." I mumble then lean on my fist with my elbow on the door and continue watching the trees.

I don't know how long it was that I just sat looking out the window. But all of a sudden trees start turning into houses and houses into buildings. Next thing I know we're in the middle of the city. Kazi makes a left and pulls into the first parking slot.

I jump and stand up on my seat looking around the Jeep. The building in front of us reads Penny's for Wishes and behind us is non-other then...

Victoria's Secret.

I glare down at Kazi who came around to open my door for me. "Tell me we're not going in THAT," I point to V.S. "Store."

His gaze fallows my finger and he chuckles. "No we're not going there, we're going in there." He jabs his thumb to Penny's for Wishes. "Oh thank G-D." I sigh getting out of the Jeep. "Don't bother feeling relieved." Nala says jumping out of the Jeep too. "I'm taking you there next."