EX-boyfriend

Hey sorry for it taking so long  I was babysitting again. Two days this time. It was fun spending the night. <3 I love that little girl. <3

"So Tek." I say turning in my chair to look at him.

"Hmm?" He asks reading a comic book on the couch.

"My sis was telling me I should think about doing interviews with the characters. What do you think?" I ask.

"What do your readers think?"

"Didn't ask."

"Well ask stupid! Don't ask me stupid questions if you don't know the answers yourself!" He yells.

"But if I already know the answers why would I ask you?"

"Exactly."

"What?" I really don't get him. "Whatever." I say grabbing the loud horn.

---WARNING MIGHT BE LOUD---

"Dear, sweet, readers. I'm thinking of doing interviews. Let me know what  you think. And if you have any questions you would like to ask them just let me know." Puts loud horn down. "And here's you next chapter."

~~~Kazi's P.O.V.~~~

Out of reflex I kick whatever's coming in the door. I find it was a dog...well, wolf. With red fur, blue eyes. Who is now growling at me. "Peter!" Birayn shouts. "What the hell are you doing here? I told you to never come near me again!"

Well, now I don't feel bad for hitting him.

She storms over to him, picking something up form a laundry basket along the way. "Shift. Now." She comands. He changes and she throws a couch-blanket at him. "Now tell me why you're here." She querys.

"I came to take you for a run." He answers.

"Why did you bust down the door?"

"I smelt a mouse catcher."

"What makes you think I would go with you?" She asks with raised eye brows.

"'Cause I'm your boyfriend."

"EX-boyfriend." She snarls.

"Oh come on don't say that. I want to get back together. I miss you." He pleads. I hiss ready to kick him again. "Who's this anyway? Your new house cat?" He asks gesturing to me. 

"No. This is Kazi. My mate. Now that all your questions have been answered. Leave." I smile.

She knows how to go straight though the bush.

"What did I do to make you dump me?" He asks.

"Hmm let me think." She puts her finger to her lips in a mock thinking position. "Oh I remember. You stuck your tongue down Emiko's throat. Just because I wouldn't give you my virginity. You cheated on me and now you want to get back together? I don't think so. Not to mention you already found your mate. I will not put Bridget through something like that." She growls crossing her arms.

"Bridget is a cow. She's to fat to be my mate." He says in a snooty manner. Next thing I know, he's on the floor with a bleeding nose. I look at Birayn, her eyes are burning orbs of anger.

"Bridget is not fat! She is a sweet girl! You're the pig. And you don't deserve her! Now get out of our house!" She yells pushing him out the door.