i

BA-DUM BA-DUM BA-DUM

My heart beat increased as I stared at the blonde haired boy. He looked cool leaning back in his seat with his arms behind his head and a smirk on his face.

Bakugou Katsuki. Or as I liked to call him, Katsu-chan, was the most attractive boy that I had ever seen. The way he carried himself with confidence and his untouchable demeanor made me fall head over heels. However, there was a downside to him. His foul mouth and rude antics created a terrible reputation for him amongst his peers. But even then, he still had a few hooligans who held on his every word and action.

"Y/N-kun?" A voice called out, bringing me back to reality.

"What?" I asked and turned my head to the side, seeing my cousin.

"I asked you what high school you were planning to attend"  The green eyed boy stated. "But I see you are busy"

"Sorry Izu-chan"

"It's okay Y/n-kun. I understand with it being the last day of middle school and all" He responded and glanced over at his cocky childhood friend. "Are you still going to confess to him?"

"I have to. I already slipped the note into his book bag this morning, it'll be cowardly of me to back out now.." I said, knowing that Bakugou had already seen the note.

I've had a crush on Bakugou for as long as I could remember. Whenever I tell people, they would question why or nod in silence with a look of disapproval. They didn't see why someone as kind as me would like someone as aggressive as him and I honestly didn't blame them because as much as I wanted to explain the full story.. I had couldn't. I had to protect my identity.

"You're brave Y/n-san. After years of getting indirectly rejected by him, you're still going to confess?" A girl sitting in front of me commented. She turned her body to face both me and my cousin.

My cheeks flushed as I looked down at the top of the desk. That's right, practically everyone knew about my crush on the boy. But in spite of that, I didn't really care for it because Bakugou didn't seem to be bothered by it; although it was embarrassing sometimes when people brought it up.

"Well yeah! Didn't you just hear my whole conversation with Izu-chan?" I replied with a hint of sass in your voice. I lifted my head up to look at her. If she was listening the entire time then I didn't need to repeat myself.

"Sorry, I did. But I just think it won't end well" The girl said and tilted her head to the side. "You don't know what he says about you, do you?"

"What does he say about me?" I asked. She was most likely just baiting me, but I couldn't help it.

"He says- nevermind. I don't want to discourage you"

"No, it's fine. Really. Just tell me" I smiled and leaned towards her.

"Well-"

"Okay class! It may be the last day, but I am still your teacher. Please return to your seats. I will be making some last announcements"

"Sorry. Looks like I ran out of time" The girl shrugged and turned around.

I resisted the urge to turn her back around and force her to talk. Truthfully, I don't think that whatever she was going to say was going to be the truth, but it still killed me not to know.

The next ten minutes flew by quick. After announcements, our teacher lectured the entire class about balancing life between training and studying, but no one cared enough to listen. Everyone was ready to leave and start their high school careers. Whether it be support or heroes, everyone was just ready to leave and grow up. Once the bell rang, the kids ran out and ignored the teacher all together. It was quite disrespectful in my opinion.

I packed up my things before turning to Izuku.

"I'm going to leave first. You don't need to wait for me, Izu-chan" I said and gave him a smile.

"Good luck Y/n-kun.. you'll need it" He mumbled.

I didn't hear the last bit of his sentence, but I didn't have time to ask him to rephrase it. I walked out of the door, making sure to tell my former teacher to have a good break before I left. I felt like throwing up from all the nerves rising in my stomach. I figured that I'd do breathing exercises to calm those nerves.

Once I had arrived at the old oak tree behind the school, I began to practice what I was going to say to Bakugou. Everything had to go smoothly because this was my only chance at letting everything out. That's when I heard some footsteps approaching. In a panic, I turned around to see none other than my crush himself.

His ruby eyes peered into mine in a bored-like state. One hand was in his pocket while the other held a can of soda from the bottom. Definitely an interesting way to hold a drink.

"So it was you who wrote that shitty note" Bakugou chuckled with amusement.

"Yeah" I smiled and felt a blush creep it's way on my cheeks. "I wasn't expecting you to actually show up.."

"Yeah well you better hurry up. I have better things to do than to talk to a damn extra" He said and finished his drink. I watched as he crushed the aluminum object between his hands before exploding it. An interesting way of discarding items.

"Oh right! Well um.. you see, I called you out here to meet with me because.. I.. um, I wanted to speak with you about-"

"I don't have all day, dumbass"

"R-Right!" I giggled nervously. He showed nothing but annoyance on his face. I mentally cursed at myself before clearing my throat.

"Ilikeyou"

"Huh?"

"I likeyou"

"Speak properly damn-"

"I like you!"