xi

TW: MENTIONS OF KIDNAPPING

•~~~ఌ~~~•

Both of us walked in the dark. The only sounds that could be heard were the patter of our feet and the bugs hitting the lamps that hung over the street. I stopped right before the intersection, staring at the corner of the curb.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the ominous black van. I screamed and did my best to push the man away, but that didn't do much. It only made his grip tighter...

"Oi Oi Oi! Move out of the way dumbass!" Bakugou shouted and gave me a small, light push.

"You could have said excuse me, asshole" I replied as I followed him across the pavement.

"Why should I say that to an extra? You should stay on the side where you belong"

Jerk. Asshole. Idiot.

I gathered a breath before letting it out in a loud sigh.

"I hate you. So much"

"That's not what you said in middle school princess"

"You know, do you ever get tired?"

"Tired of what?"

"Of hearing the bullshit you say every day" I rolled my eyes and held onto the straps of my book bag as I caught up to him.

"Tch. That's the best comeback you have?"

"It's not like you have one"

"Fuck you dumbass"

We then walked in silence again for a couple of seconds before I spoke out against it.

"Do you... do you remember when we were little kids? About the age of four and I almost got kidnapped?"

"No. Must've been a dream or some shit like that" Bakugou shrugged. He was staring hard at an invisible dot ahead of him. By this, I knew that he was lying. However, I didn't feel like pushing him.

"Hm, I guess it was just a dream then"

Another couple of moments of silence passed and soon we were approaching the corner where we parted ways. I took in a deep breath before letting it out, gathering my courage.

"So what was going on with you the other day?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Yeah sure, play dumb.

"You know what I'm talking about, Bakugou" I responded and crossed my arms. By this point, we had stopped right where we would have split ways.

"Tch. Are you serious right now? You still hang onto the past to this day"

"It was 24 hours ago!"

"Still the past dipshit" Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Well, pardon me for being confused and wanting to understand why the hell you lashed out at me!"

"You wouldn't get it, princess. It's some shit that a dumbass like you wouldn't know" Bakugou grumbled. His head hung a bit low, but not enough to prevent the street lamp from casting a dim light on his facial features. Sharp eyes, prominent eyebrows, a strong nose, and a pretty resting face. This jerk is so ill-mannered and yet he was blessed with good genes. The universe just hates me, doesn't it?

"Fine. Don't tell me. I don't care. But, I'm expecting an apology even though I know you wouldn't give me one because-"

"I'm sorry"
"You're such a hard-headed asshole- wait what?"