vii

"Attention. There's been a level three security breach. Please evacuate the building in an organized manner"

My brows furrowed and I turned my head to Bakugou who also looked a little confused.

"What's a level three security breach?" I asked. The doors to the cafeteria flew open and out ran the students of UA.

"HELL IF I KNOW" Bakugou responded and pulled me to the other side of him before running with the crowd, dragging me along with him. "Just keep up with these extras. We don't need to get fucking trampled!"

I listened and pulled my hand out of his grasp as I ran beside him. Then traffic stopped flowing and everyone began pushing. I began to feel that feeling again, the feeling of not being able to breathe. It wasn't panic, I don't think, but I did begin to panic. Everyone was so close and I hated it. My eyes searched the crowd for someone I knew, anyone, but I know now that they were looking for one person specifically.

"OI DUMBASS!" A booming voice yelled out. Even over this crowd, I could hear it as clear as day.

I looked to my right to see the blond-haired boy holding out his hand towards me. He was by the window once more, in a less crowded area where the wave of people didn't push that harshly. So with no hesitation, I grabbed his hand and felt myself being pulled in his direction. The momentum caused the both of us to fly towards the window; in a quick moment, his arms wrapped around my waist and my hand covered the back of his head, protecting it before it could come in contact with the glass.

As quickly as we ended up in that position against the window, we separated. I turned to face the window and immediately noticed the huge crowd at the school gates. I mean, it was a big crowd so who wouldn't be able to notice it?

I slapped Bakugou's shoulder to get his attention.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" He snapped and rubbed his shoulder.

"Look!" I pointed at the gates. "It's just the media. Everyone is panicking for no reason. We need to let them know so that no one gets injured in this chaos"

"Tch. Why should we care about these extras?" Bakugou scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Be-" I was interrupted by a push that flung me into Bakugou's path. On instinct, I placed my hands out in front of me and stopped myself from falling again. "Because of incidents like THIS!"

I quickly removed my hands from Bakugou after seeing them on his chest. The boy opened his mouth to say something when someone began yelling over the crowd.

"EVERYONE! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!"

All of the students, including myself, looked to where this voice was coming from. It was coming from Iida, the boy with engines in his legs. He was on top of the exit sign, posed exactly like the figure in it.

"This is no reason to panic! If you take a look outside there are no villains on the premises! Just the media!" The boy with glasses spoke.

Every head looked out the window and almost immediately calmed down upon the sight. In a short amount of time the hall began to clear and both Bakugou and I headed towards the classroom. Neither one of us wanted to talk about what had happened and I'm glad we didn't. It was already awkward enough being that close to him, addressing it would only make things more uncomfortable.

The rest of the day went on as normal as it possibly could after that incident. I was bombarded with "Are you okay?!" questions and sighs of relief. Izuku renounced his position as class president and gave it to Iida. Everyone was dismissed after the bell. I returned my costume to its respective place and then made my way home.