ix

"Stay close to Thirteen!" Aizawa shouted and jumped in front of us. He began fighting off the villains.

We were all caught up in watching our teacher that we didn't see the purple smoke disappear. We only noticed his presence behind us when he spoke. Thirteen made the class stay behind her so she could use her black hole, but Kirishima and Bakugou acted on instinct before she could utilize her quirk; causing half of the class to scatter amongst the disaster sites.

In a split second, I found myself in an old concrete building that looked like it could collapse at any moment. Through the process of elimination, I figured out that I was in the ruins area. This meant that the entrance to USJ was right next to here, if I could find my way out I could help my classmates.

I ran out of the room to find myself in another room with a group of villains. There appeared to be about five of them.

"Heh. How lucky are we?" One spoke. His voice was like sharp daggers scraping against a chalkboard.

"This will be one easy fight" A bigger villain said as he stepped towards me.

I smirked. "Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?"

All at once, they came at me. I broke my metal bar into two pieces and flung them around, controlling their direction as I took care of the villains who got close to me. After kicking one ragged villain I pulled another towards his friend, knocking them to the ground. The fourth villain had been knocked down by getting hit in the head with my bar. My eyes searched for the bigger and more built villain. It seemed as though I had lost him in the middle of the fight.

"Looking for me little girl?"

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as his breath came in contact with it. I turned around and as I was doing so I shifted to the right, dodging his punch. In a swift motion, I grabbed his arm and twisted it before lifting my leg to kick him away. Unfortunately for me, he was able to grab my leg and twist my body around.

"Huh? Why so weak? Where's the fun?"

I glared at him as I stood up and got into a fighting position. "Don't worry about it"

I charged at him, throwing punches left and right. He blocked them and managed to get a punch in at my stomach which sent me across the room. I coughed and forced myself up. This villain was built like a bodybuilder, it didn't seem like he had an amazing or flashy quirk, just a lot of muscles.

"Are you done, little girl? The fun was just starting!"

I smirked. Without hesitating, I ran towards him at full speed and slid between his legs before he could grab me. I stood up as soon as I could and jumped onto his shoulders. Holding onto his head with my hands I shifted all my weight backward, toppling down with him.

I used my quirk to bring the steel bar into my hands as my legs wrapped around the villain's neck; making sure to keep my hold on him tight. Every time he attempted to grab at me I whacked his hands away. We kept at this until he was about to lose consciousness, but that's when his quirk seemed to activate. He managed to throw me off and wrapped his hands around my neck, tightening his hold whenever I struggled. That's when a bright, warm blast of explosions came through the wall. Immediately the villain dropped me.

"Pick up the dumbass extra!"

"That's not cool dude! Don't call her that!"

I coughed violently, trying to fill the air back into my lungs as I was being lifted. The person began to run with me in their arms.

"Kirishima-san?" I furrowed my brows when I had regained my vision. Behind him was Bakugou sending the villain to who-knows-where with his explosions.